Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Got to see how the other side lives this weekend
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 328

Got to see how the other side lives this weekend

May 26, 2020, 1:10 PM

Oldest child's 2nd baby daddy is a regional manager for Fuddruckers, he invited us on his 24' Party Barge this weekend. One of those super nice ones with a hard top and a slide, even had a gas grill on the back of it.

Couple of observations:

Rich people don't fish. I'm used to sitting at the boat ramp all day waiting for a bite, these people just ride around in their boats all day drinking beer.

Rich people are really uptight about their boats. I spilled a can of Skoal on the seats by accident and he got really upset. I'm like hey bo, it's just a boat! We fillet catfish on my buddies jon boat all the time! Hell, his usually has squirrels living in it! What's the problem??

They don't know how to have a good time. I came out there expecting to take shots of fireball and fight somebody at the sandbar. Instead all they did was tell me to calm down and stop screaming at my children.

They're all a bunch of smug environmentalists. We throw our glass bottles in the pond all the time, ain't never done nobody no harm. Out there they jump on you like you just set their house on fire. Crazy.

They buy a lot of gasoline for their boats. I'm used to filling up a couple of 5 gallon jugs and that's enough to run my truck and mower for a month. These folks were buying gallons of gas by the dozen. Ole Randy back home would like to see that kinda business!

Just a totally different way of life out there man

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Got to see how the other side lives this weekend

May 26, 2020, 1:12 PM

Lakebum1® said:

They don't know how to have a good time. I came out there expecting to take shots of fireball and fight somebody at the sandbar. Instead all they did was tell me to calm down and stop screaming at my children./div>

This is pretty much why I can't hang out with my childhood friends as much any more.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lulz, I know those feels

May 26, 2020, 1:14 PM

I think around age 27 or 28 getting out of control drunk and screaming at people in order to have a conversation became way less appealing to me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least the screaming does.

May 26, 2020, 1:15 PM

I got pretty blasted last night.

And Sunday night.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I kinda noped out

May 26, 2020, 1:20 PM [ in reply to lulz, I know those feels ]

once kids came into the picture and otherwise nice people smoke week around their kids, get violent drunk and yell at 'em etc.

It's a different speed in a small town

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm just a poor ole redneck from Chesterfield, what do I

May 26, 2020, 3:12 PM

know. Besides the Skoal and throwing the bottles in the pond, I've done the same as you! Just remember, there are pretty good rich folks out there who can party.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2021 May Madness winner right here

May 26, 2020, 3:15 PM

son of

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 328
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic