Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How bad do you think Swofford wants UNC to win ACC?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

How bad do you think Swofford wants UNC to win ACC?

Nov 29, 2015, 12:05 AM

Bad enough to screw us next week?

Mythical holding and PI penalties?

I wish they had closed the door on any chance for UNC to get in, but ESPN keeps saying there is a chance. I don't think they could even with a win vs Clemson, but Swoffy thinks they could will it influence his ability to sway the refs?
You know he will not only be in attendance but will be introduced on the field before the game. Probably boo'd by Clemson fans and cheered by UNC fans...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pretty bad. would do whatever he thought he could get away with. It's the

Nov 29, 2015, 12:07 AM

Carolina Way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: pretty bad. would do whatever he thought he could get away with. It's the

Nov 29, 2015, 12:15 AM

He better hope that Tar Heels don't win and given a chance to bring more attention to all the bad to be brought back up again after it has cooled down some!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In all honesty it is better for the ACC for Clemson to win.

Nov 29, 2015, 12:08 AM

But I have to admit, these thoughts have crossed my mind.

Re: In all honesty it is better for the ACC for Clemson to win.

Nov 29, 2015, 12:11 AM

He'd be hurting his own conference, no shot UNC gets the Clemson spot over Ohio St, they would need Bama to lose also and even still Stanford could jump UNC. Clemson is conference hope

You still think Ohio State would be in?***

Nov 29, 2015, 1:50 AM

Ohio St gets in if Bama loses

Nov 29, 2015, 1:57 AM

Oklahoma is in - they don't have to worry about losing a championship game
Winner of ACC is in
Winner of Big 10 is in

Forth spot goes to Bama if bama wins. If bama loses, Ohio St gets in or possibly Clemson if Clemson loses the ACCCG

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Won't happen. Urban Meyer will only have himself to blame...

Nov 29, 2015, 1:59 AM

...for screwing up Florida.

so which 2 loss team jumps a 1 loss Ohio St?***

Nov 29, 2015, 2:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Florida isn't beating Alabama.

Nov 29, 2015, 2:05 AM

Florida is not a good team. Urban is one of the reasons why.

Clemson in with win, UNC still out with win

Nov 29, 2015, 12:15 AM [ in reply to In all honesty it is better for the ACC for Clemson to win. ]

Most likely, but you think the '81 10-8 crazy fumble that mayyyybe wasn't a fumble play makes him screw us?
I think he will screw us like Homeland Park crackhead if he gets a chance. Millions for the conference or personal satisfaction.... Tough...
I know I like personal satisfaction... And if I were in his position I honesty can't say that I wouldn't be atleast temped to pull some shananigans...

But honestly if you need the answer to this question, go to YouTube and watch the last drive if UNC vs Clemson in 2010. We got screwed and when Swoffy came out on the field after the game in his blue vest and UNC garb, hugged Butch Davis and shook his hand, I almost puked!

No way, UNC is in with a win for sure

Nov 29, 2015, 1:46 AM

what 2 loss team will jump them to get in after beating the number 1 team? Ohio St can't jump them just because they don't play in a championship game. There will be no other 1 loss teams other than us.

OhSt will get in ahead of UNC, in that scenario.

Nov 29, 2015, 6:38 AM

OhSt just blew out #10 Michigan, they will probably be ranked fifth this week, and just waiting and hoping that Bama or us, flops.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At end of UNC - NC St the 1st person to shake Fedora's hand

Nov 29, 2015, 12:31 AM

- the ACC Ref. That was the first time I've ever seen a trf go congratulate a coach immediately after a game. Kinda shocking. Go watch the final seconds.

I saw that and was shocked. But not surprised.***

Nov 29, 2015, 8:17 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Ron Cherry is Officiating....

Nov 29, 2015, 1:28 AM

Then I'll know for sure Swofford will have a hand in it.

Does anyone know when we find out the officiating crew?***

Nov 29, 2015, 6:15 AM

This is the reason he should be fired!!

Nov 29, 2015, 1:46 AM

Every other school seems to feel the same way--that he will always lend a helping hand to his alma mater. The ACC commissioner should have no ties to any of the schools. Here's another reason he should be out--letting Notre Dame have partial membership. If they can't be 100%, let them support their own programs instead of leeching off the ACC.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I posed this question after the Cuse game and everyone

Nov 29, 2015, 2:10 AM

Called me crazy. If Swofford does this, it will officially be time for either us or Swofford to leave the ACC. I dislike the man for one and have felt he shouldn't be the ACC commissioner for a long time. His nepotism is boundless.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic