Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
At 76 i wanted to attend the game last night but was reluctant to be injured or worse!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

At 76 i wanted to attend the game last night but was reluctant to be injured or worse!

Nov 26, 2017, 8:36 AM

I attended the last BiG Thursday game there in 1959 as a 125 lb 18 yr old Clemson Freshman student & thought it would have been neat to attend 58 years later as a still learning student & supporter of Clemson.

But NO, no way was i going to ride into that mean-spirited off campus joint filled with malice & hatred towards other fans that just want to visit & support their team.

Sad situation!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At 76 i wanted to attend the game last night but was reluctant to be injured or worse!

Nov 26, 2017, 8:37 AM

Great decision! Plus save your money for the Rose Bowl. :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At 76 i wanted to attend the game last night but was reluctant to be injured or worse!

Nov 26, 2017, 9:04 AM

Errrr...Sugar Bowl?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2017, 8:40 AM

You chose wisely, grasshopper!+1

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Nov 26, 2017, 8:45 AM

I agree LBB
I would like to support the team on the road also but the hazards of being a fan are to great sometimes. It takes a lot longer to get over ‘trauma’ when you reach our age..... as I have learned this year. Going to be in Charlotte but that will be like a home game in DV!

Nov 26, 2017, 8:42 AM

You made right decision by not going, imo . It's a shame it's come to that . It seems their fans goal is to keep the opponents away, and it's working.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll never go back to that hell hole.***

Nov 26, 2017, 8:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I went last night and it was great. If our team has to go

Nov 26, 2017, 8:51 AM

into hostile quarters, then I am there with them.

Re: I went last night and it was great. If our team has to go

Nov 26, 2017, 9:02 AM

It's helpful to know you only have to endure one half, then the riff-raff will vacate. And, your choice of seats improves, too!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic