Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ask yourself this question: what would you do if you were...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,222

Ask yourself this question: what would you do if you were...

Sep 26, 2018, 11:35 AM

A starter for 1 year and a half, then had to all of a sudden ride the pine and watch someone do your job for you.

What would you do?

I don’t blame him for leaving

I guess TL is better but I don’t blame Kb for leaving if I was starting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would bang as many hot chicks as I could

Sep 26, 2018, 11:37 AM

this semester.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I'd quit because I don't like it and it's not fair.***

Sep 26, 2018, 11:37 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I were YOU, I would go back to the Shamecock Board

Sep 26, 2018, 11:38 AM

Or the Me Too website!

Snow flakes going to melt

Sep 26, 2018, 11:42 AM

LOL
if this is all he has to deal with in REAL life
he will be fine

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ask yourself this question: what would you do if you were...

Sep 26, 2018, 11:43 AM

I would stay with the understanding that I wanted to redshirt and not play any more snaps. Then practice and train using Clemson's facilities and coaches/strength coach to get better in all aspects of my game. Then transfer after the season. Dabo said he gave him that option. Very simple

I don't think anyone blames him for leaving...

Sep 26, 2018, 11:44 AM

He has to do what he thinks is in his own best interest. Everyone gets that.

However, going to the Greenville News and saying that this is a slap in the face and that you weren't given a fair shot demonstrates a lack of rectitude.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I know it's not D-I football...

Sep 26, 2018, 11:49 AM

but it happened to me in HS. I stuck it out, got better, and earned playing time.

Nobdy is blaming him for leaving. They are blaming him for

Sep 26, 2018, 11:50 AM

the sour grapes on the way out. He had three good examples he could have followed (Johnson, Cooper, Israel) on how to exit with class, but chose instead to act like a Belk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody Blames Him For Leaving

Sep 26, 2018, 11:55 AM

I don't think anyone on here blames him for leaving. I do not have a problem with that man making a decision that is best for his football career. I do however have a problem with him acting immature about it. When he had a meeting with the head coach yesterday he could have told the coach that he was going to transfer. Instead he sneaks off to Greenville News and makes a huge story over his transfer from Clemson. What a b*tch move. So instead of transferring with class like the two other quarterbacks, he decided to throw a tantrum like a 4 year old because he didn't get his way. He made it seem as if he was entitled to the position because he simply waited his turn. Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush acted the same way and look what it got them. The sense of entitlement in this nation is unreal.

Here are the facts:

1. If Kelly Bryant would have came into the camps and outperformed Trevor Lawrence then Trevor Lawrence would have redshirted. Plain and Simple

2. If Kelly Bryant would have outperformed Trevor Lawrence during the Spring Game he would have won the competition before the season even started.

3. If Kelly Bryant would have outperformed Trevor Lawrence during practice then Trevor Lawrence wouldn't have been in the discussion.

4. If Kelly Bryant would have embraced his opportunity when he stepped out on the field and gained a comfortable lead during the game then Trevor Lawrence would have sat the bench. Nobody can tell me that if Kelly would have entered the game and threw for two touchdowns or maybe three, then Trevor wouldn't have even entered the game.

Under Kelly Bryant, the offense was one dimensional. Opposing defenses would simply pin their ears back and stack the box. This forces Kelly to win with his arm which is his weakness. After several three and outs our defense starts to wear down. Then opponents were allowed hang around in the game. We cannot afford to keep that strategy up if we are going to win championships. At Clemson BEST IS THE STANDARD, and that means the best man for the job will see playing time. I'd say Kelly received plenty of opportunities to prove himself and he failed to do so.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,222
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic