Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ask your self this question....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Ask your self this question....

Dec 3, 2013, 11:40 AM

Say for instance we didn't lose at home by 37 points to FSU and we beat them. We go into the USCjr game undefeated with what transpired with the Alabama and Auburn game and all we had to do was win and we go number 1 and have a real shot at playing in the title game. Then we have that performance we had Saturday night with 6 turnovers and lose by 14. Not just that but it's 5 in a row.

Would you still want this cheerleader coach here...that can't win the big games?

Folks, he is just like Tommy Bowden. We are technically and 8-4 team. We are just able to beat Maryland and Wake on a regular basis now like we should. Throw in the other garbage team wins.... That's what make us 10-2. We aren't winning 10 or 11 games playing against the top teams. We lose to the good teams.

So how many in a row is it gonna take before everyone really has enough and demands a change?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My coach (who is not a cheerleader unlike some who are

Dec 3, 2013, 11:41 AM

on here cheering against him) has and will continue to win the big games and move the program along.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OMG guy... get a grip***

Dec 3, 2013, 11:42 AM

Face--here you are Big Boy Cheerleader doing what you

Dec 3, 2013, 11:45 AM

like to do!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe we are being a little hard on him...

Dec 3, 2013, 11:46 AM

however 5 in a row is not gonna cut it. I hope he can come back and prove everyone like me who wants him gone wrong. I would love nothing more.

Tell 'em coot

Dec 3, 2013, 7:20 PM

smh

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How is he a coot?

Dec 3, 2013, 12:15 PM

Seems to me he's just not happy losing 5 in a row to our biggest rival.

No one's happy about it

Dec 3, 2013, 12:23 PM

you ####### idiot.

You dipshits act like crying and screaming about something makes you care more.

So true. Evidently the more negative a post is, and the

Dec 3, 2013, 12:28 PM

more whiny threads started, the bigger (and better) fan you are. If we aren't ready to fire our coach because of five losses in a row to SC, we obviously don't "get it."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Wow...

Dec 3, 2013, 12:29 PM [ in reply to No one's happy about it ]

All I do is ask a #### question and you go berserk. I'm not even the one bitching about it.

Re: Wow...

Dec 3, 2013, 2:24 PM

Sorry. The guy is trolling, stirring the pot. How many #### times does he need to bring up the same garbage. We get it.

He's acting like a #### coot. Get it?

It's cool paws. Emotions are running high for everyone.

Dec 3, 2013, 2:28 PM

However, I do get tired of reading the same ole crap all the time like you.

Yeah! Only a coot would demand we beat South Carolina...

Dec 3, 2013, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Tell 'em coot ]

wut

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and a coot would remind you over and over and over

Dec 3, 2013, 2:27 PM

#### already

So Auburn, LSU and Georgia weren't good teams or big games***

Dec 3, 2013, 11:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: So Auburn, LSU and Georgia weren't good teams or big games***

Dec 3, 2013, 11:43 AM

Auburn - not a good team

You could argue that the CFA Bowl isn't a big game. But I won't even attempt to make that argument as I like my pulse.

I pointed you for actually seeing the truth***

Auburn 2012: 0-8 in the SEC; 2013 playing in the SECCG.

Dec 3, 2013, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: So Auburn, LSU and Georgia weren't good teams or big games*** ]

Maybe it's a matter of misconception due to SEC hype. Mizz's 2nd year in the league after going 2-6 in the league and they're in from the East. I would love to know the preseason odds of a 2012 0-8 vs. 2-6 in the SECCG.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually in perspective, no.

Dec 3, 2013, 11:44 AM [ in reply to So Auburn, LSU and Georgia weren't good teams or big games*** ]

Yes we beat Auburn two yrs in a row... but they were a shell of the Cam Newton team. They went 6-6 the first yr we beat them, then last year they only won 3 games. NO.

LSU.... argument is still out there on that one.

UGA... no.... they are not a good team

WRONG! WRONG! Any SEC win is legit. Ask the SEC.***

I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong....

Dec 3, 2013, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Actually in perspective, no. ]

Aside from that, let's say for a second, for the sake of argument, that Clemson elects to fire the Head Coach that has won ten or more games each of the last three seasons.

Who do you get to replace him? No quality coach is going to accept a job where winning 10 or more games for three consecutive years gets you fired?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

and yet Scar lost to Uga and LSU and Auburn...***

Dec 3, 2013, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Actually in perspective, no. ]

you don't have a clue***

Dec 3, 2013, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Actually in perspective, no. ]

UGA was good

Dec 3, 2013, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Actually in perspective, no. ]

Before they lost so many crucial players, some of which were lost in our game against them. The coots lost to an already diminished UGA.

You can't look at the UGA that struggled to beat GT and use that as a measuring stick for our win over them. The current UGA team is battered physically and emotionally. They are not a good team anymore, but they were an extremely potent offense before the injuries. Without the injuries, they would have won the SEC East.

Re:So Auburn, LSUand Georgia weren't good teams or big games

Dec 3, 2013, 12:46 PM [ in reply to So Auburn, LSU and Georgia weren't good teams or big games*** ]

I agree with you. but Coots and FSU were very poorly handled like WV was a couple years ago. Not just loss but giviing it away. that is a concern. I dont know that it is him particularly but it is something we need to get fixed to be the program we want to be.

I have nothing against Dabo but I despise 0-5 and that needs to change. Again not sure that is on him or that he specifically can correct it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Auburn, LSU and Georgia weren't good teams or big games***

Dec 3, 2013, 1:19 PM [ in reply to So Auburn, LSU and Georgia weren't good teams or big games*** ]

LSU and UGA were. Was that Auburn team any good?

You're forgetting one major important thing.......

when you compare DS and TB as far as beating South Carolina. When TB was our HC South Carolina wasn't nearly as good a team/program that they are now. Beating them in the past was a lot easier than it is now.

We've got to realize/admit that they now have a strong team and they're not pushovers anymore.

They actually had a few decent teams under holtz

Dec 3, 2013, 11:48 AM

the beat good Ohio state teams. ou argument isn't fully valid. However I will agree that they are better

The most important thing is integrity.

Dec 3, 2013, 11:51 AM [ in reply to You're forgetting one major important thing....... ]

He's not forgetting that he just has no frame of reference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha ha! Is this the sort of post I've been missing by

Dec 3, 2013, 11:48 AM

avoiding Tigernet after Saturday's loss?

Comedic gold. "We beat #5 Georgia and #5 FSU but lose on the road to #10 so we 'can't win the big games'." You would want to fire a coach that took us to 11-1, beat three top ten teams out of the last four (going back to the Peach Bowl), and probably has us top six in the country.

"Cheerleader coach." Faaaaantastic. Complete cluelessness about what it takes to manage a college football program.

"We're technically 8-4." That is awesome. That is just awesome.

Holy smokes...Saturday was awful but winning definitely masks a segment of our fan base that is...to put it mildly...lacking in perspective. These loses really embolden them.

Just great stuff. So glad I came back to reading the board.

null

Wouldn't you be happier choosing another team?

Dec 3, 2013, 11:49 AM

You go to STS and adopt their idea and present them here as your own so I'm confused as to how you feign integrity and expect anyone here to be deceived.

Integrity certainly eludes you so I can't imagine why you wouldn't change teams every year according to who wins the NC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And just what quality wins does SCar have???***

Dec 3, 2013, 11:51 AM

Seriously????

Dec 3, 2013, 12:17 PM

UCF on the road.
Mizzou on the road
Clemson

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus

Re: And just what quality wins does SCar have???***

Dec 3, 2013, 12:34 PM [ in reply to And just what quality wins does SCar have???*** ]

We are the only team in history to beat 4 teams with 10 wins in the same regular season, and depending on the bowl matchup we could beat 5.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Comments like this show how far removed Clemson fans are...

Dec 3, 2013, 2:05 PM [ in reply to And just what quality wins does SCar have???*** ]

...from reality

The Coots are the only team in the country to have 3 wins against currently ranked teams 18 or higher.

did you mean 15th***

Dec 3, 2013, 2:07 PM

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus

If we had beaten FSU and were on the way to the acccg

Dec 3, 2013, 12:09 PM

then I would say Dabo has done a decent job and doesn't deserve to be fired

You dont have a clue***

Dec 3, 2013, 12:20 PM

Your ridiculous posts are the main reason why TigerNet

Dec 3, 2013, 12:24 PM

sucks for me lately. Your agenda-driven vitriol has become a chore to read. You have completely lost perspective and don't seem to care about facts or logic. Please, just stop.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Your ridiculous posts are the main reason why TigerNet

Dec 3, 2013, 1:29 PM

So then don't read his posts. It isn't like the board hides who creates threads here.

You are right...Dabo can't win the big games

Dec 3, 2013, 1:49 PM

Because in your world, any game we win is automatically dropped from "big game" status. In your example, be beat FSU this year but still can't win the big game?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he continues his other successes, I think Dabo can

Dec 3, 2013, 2:08 PM

appease enough of the fan base to stick around for at least two more losses to SCar.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You came up with this at noon on Tuesday after the game

Dec 3, 2013, 2:22 PM

Shut up

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic