Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am not sure what my favorite part of yesterday was....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,059

I am not sure what my favorite part of yesterday was....

Oct 27, 2013, 2:46 PM

The Clemson fans no longer happy with winning or the Clemson fans SOOO impressed with the Coots beating an overrated Mizzou team without their starting QB after losing to a horrible Tennessee team.

So to summarize, apparently USuC can get it fixed and go from worst to first in one week, but we are doomed for the rest of the season.

Just making sure I understand how this works. *roll eyes*

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i am impressed that we found a way to win ugly

Oct 27, 2013, 2:52 PM

if our offense in the red zone would have been clicking I say we put at least 60 on Maryland.
as far as usuc goes the spread told you who would win.

i am too. It's been since the '80's that Clemson fans

Oct 27, 2013, 3:07 PM

have expected to win every week. I'm talking about deep down EXPECTED to win. The "Clemsoning" garbage has run its course and i detest that term but there is some truth to what it's done to our psyche as a fan base. When we win ugly it's a small crisis instead of a win in our subconscious. We forget that Auburn went to OT with us and ran the table. Alabama didn't have all pretty wins, LSU didn't either. OU didn't either when they won it. Hell, in '81, Jeff Bryant saved the whole SEASON with the lateral recovery against the Holes. Possibly the most heads up play in Clemson history that would have ruined our NC chances had he not made that hustle/smart play. We are not stacked at every position and our O needs big time attitude and fire reinfused into it. We are young all over the place. A win is a win, there are issues, but thank goodness we ain't one of TB's, West's or Hatfield's teams that you knew wouldn't come from behind because of the lack of character that a lot of those teams had, not to mention talent issues.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm happy we won

Oct 27, 2013, 2:53 PM

But we've played awful the last 3 games. I'll take an ugly win, but if we played the healthy Maryland team yesterday we would've lost.

As would the Coots if they played a healthy Mizzou....

Oct 27, 2013, 2:54 PM

football is a game of attrition, injuries will happen, its how you respond.

Ok, but that doesn't change

Oct 27, 2013, 2:58 PM

The fact we still can't hold onto the ball. We beat a crappy team pulling away in the fourth quarter. I'm glad we won, but if we don't improve we're gonna lose to GT & usuck.

Re: I am not sure what my favorite part of yesterday was....

Oct 27, 2013, 2:53 PM

I just liked our last game with Md for the forseeable future resulting in a win. I wont miss the school or fan base. I would have hated for them to trip us up on the last one

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some people just like to complain. That's just who they are***

Oct 27, 2013, 3:01 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Demon Deacon problems? There's an app for that too, and it ain't buggy like that yellowjacket repellant:

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,059
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic