»
Topic: As we let the missed calls and bad calls settle, the truth and the the reality are the same
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 14, 2019 9:41 AM by: tigerfanatic12
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

As we let the missed calls and bad calls settle, the truth and the the reality are the same

[3]
Posted: Mar 14, 2019 8:38 AM

The truth and the reality are Brad Brownell team's and Clemson basketball in general get hosed occasionally, maybe more. It's hard to watch as fans, and it's hard to watch b/c we know the players and coaches are truly invested.

I hate to see these seniors suffer, but I will not say that they didn't have a hand in it (even if it was a cheap foul.)

Still, the truth and the reality are Brad Brownell team's don't get it done, and there's not a soul who thinks a 10th year will correct it.

We're starring down a rebuilding year, and it's a rebuild that could use a new coach.

If Tim Bourret would like to chime in, has there ever been a coach at a power 5 conference that has retained his job after missing 7 of the last 8 NCAA tourneys since the field has been expanded?

Re: As we let the missed calls and bad calls settle, the truth and the the reality are the same

[1]
Posted: Mar 14, 2019 8:40 AM

I also want to know the last team that made a sweet 16, returned 4 seniors to start and not make the tourney......
Clearly brownell peaked last year.

Re: As we let the missed calls and bad calls settle, the truth and the the reality are the same

[1]
Posted: Mar 14, 2019 8:54 AM

This team is who we always have been under Brownell: Solid defense, inept offense.

We returned four seniors, but it was Gabe DeVoe's shooting that made last year's team a success. No Bobby Buckets, no offense.

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but CBB returned his leading scorer, a.k.a. bobby buckets***

Posted: Mar 14, 2019 9:00 AM

Bubble pun unintentional***

Posted: Mar 14, 2019 9:01 AM

Whomever TD this, get real! I wasn't even saying something controversial.

Posted: Mar 14, 2019 9:38 AM

Reed was our leading scorer last year. He returned. You're something else. TD a statement that was built on indisputable facts. You're something special.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two visitor side lower level 25 yard line section R Row W seats 11 and 13 season tickets for sale. ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
600 people have read this post