Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As we are about to wrap up a decade here...question: is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 666

As we are about to wrap up a decade here...question: is

Dec 31, 2019, 6:15 PM

"loyalty" officially a dead concept and or attribute?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As we are about to wrap up a decade here...question: is

Dec 31, 2019, 6:18 PM

In regards to what?

If it’s bkball for the AD. It’s a business. You either succeed or fail. We got to be proactive. Even if you can’t attract a big name coach, you are losing money at $2.75 million a year and buyout of only $425k...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, I had just read about the wake qb entering the portal.

Dec 31, 2019, 6:22 PM

It's not about him specifically, just an observation of the game and culture in general now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we were kind enough to give him this year to show something positive.

Dec 31, 2019, 6:31 PM [ in reply to Re: As we are about to wrap up a decade here...question: is ]

But, same ol same ol. Same exact issues over and over again. Other than a year where Gabe Devoe and the guards got hot, there has never been any true identity. You can say we play decent D, but that may be due to slow-pkaying the games. Minimal player development. No confidence. Panic in key situations while other teams looks calm and collected. I'm not an X and O basketball guy, but boy oh boy do we look clueless when we need to execute. Never have we been good at designed plays when we have to have them. I'll personally try to not get too negative, but my gosh man, how many times do we need to watch Groundhog Day?? I guess we have no choice but to deal with it for the rest of this painful season, but barring a miraculous turnaround, it's time to close this book. Brad's a good guy and Tiger man, but the coaching data is more than complete.

Go Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are NOT about to wrap up a decade...

Dec 31, 2019, 8:19 PM

The current decade began on Jan 1, 2011 and ends on Dec 31, 2020. The Romans did not have the concept of ZERO, so the first year (AD) in the Roman calendar was the year 1. A decade is 10 years, so the first decade began in the year 1 and ended TEN years later at the end of the year 10.

Same holds true for the current Millennium, which began on January 1, 2001... NOT 2000.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you realize what a bad argument that is

Dec 31, 2019, 8:22 PM

you really think that the year 1990 was in the 80's? That makes no sense. 2000 years later it doesn't really matter how it was started.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 666
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic