Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As posted earlier on Tnet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,859

As posted earlier on Tnet

Sep 15, 2018, 3:54 PM

Don’t bring your hate and racism to the Clemson football program and coaches! NFL is already ruined by this garbage so keep it out of college!

https://twitter.com/bespoke_god/status/1041023686826975236

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As posted earlier on Tnet

Sep 15, 2018, 4:00 PM

Who is this dweeb? I noticed the announcer called him hunter... not a racist bone in Dabo. Never has been.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2018, 4:02 PM

Yep, it’s a shame the guy don’t even know the players names who he is speaking of, he just knows if they are white or black.

Marcus is a he only racist involved here. Blind ignorance is what’s ruining the world

Sep 15, 2018, 4:09 PM

That kind of thought process is weak minded and thoughtless. Whoever follows this person needs to get their life together and avoid this systematic racist banter and baiting. Anyone who watches football knows both Bryant and Lawrence are really talented. Does Marcus know who has started all 3 games this year for Clemson ? My educated guess is NO he does not and probably no idea where Clemson is located. Bye bye to your ignorant racist stupidity.

Sep 15, 2018, 4:12 PM

Dude is nothing but a attention #####.

Sep 15, 2018, 4:18 PM

Total ### hat does seem to realize that we have primarily had black QBs under Dabo because they were the best...doubt he re-tracks when he finds out KB was injured

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not for me to judge but if I were Marcus I'd

Sep 15, 2018, 4:19 PM

remember that the Bible says "thou shall not bare false witness". His tweets are the kind that may get you burning eternally. Just sayin.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's not for me to judge but if I were Marcus I'd

Sep 15, 2018, 4:36 PM

Something tells me that the way he carries himself and spreads hate, he doesn’t really care Baltimore T!

Sep 15, 2018, 4:43 PM
Capture.JPG(33.3 K)

Of course this Coot had to chime in.

Sep 15, 2018, 4:50 PM

It’s sad. Do the people who spew this nonsense and hate really believe the words coming out of their own mouths?Are they really that stupid?
These idiots try to do anything to ruin reputations and integrity of others because they have none of their own!

People who share this kind of nonsense are

Sep 15, 2018, 4:51 PM

Just as bad if not worse than the original poster. If you feel you must participate in sharing this type of ignorance, please do it on the P&R board.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Re: People who share this kind of nonsense are

Sep 15, 2018, 4:56 PM

It was posted about Clemson football players and coaches by another poster. I was simply defending false accusations about our football program on a football board.

Sep 15, 2018, 4:52 PM

Anyone who posts this or re-posts this garbage are the people truly dividing everyone.

Message was edited by: tigersx4

Sep 15, 2018, 5:01 PM

"Anyone who posts this or re-posts this garbage are the people truly dividing everyone."

Seriously? Please explain the logic in that statement.

Message was edited by: Phenomize®

Sep 15, 2018, 5:05 PM

I don’t think he can explain! I would guess that he is one of those people who do believe the stuff that’s spewed.

Sep 15, 2018, 5:43 PM

I don’t think he can explain! I would guess that he is one of those people who do believe the stuff that’s spewed.

Oh CRAP!! Guys I apologize! I made the mistake of reading something into your original post that I don’t think you were. I read it again and we’re on the same side. Lol I thought you were telling us on the board we were being racist. My apologies, I had a gut reaction instead of thinking rationally, and answered with raw emotion. I thought you agreed with this prick. MY BAD!!

Sep 15, 2018, 5:48 PM [ in reply to Re: As posted earlier on Tnet ]

"Anyone who posts this or re-posts this garbage are the people truly dividing everyone."

Seriously? Please explain the logic in that statement.

Message was edited by: Phenomize®

Nope I couldn’t explain. I completely mis-read his post as calling us racist. My apologies for not taking the time to think rationally and having a gut reaction. My fault for speed reading. Lol

Sep 15, 2018, 6:23 PM

I was confused but that explains it. It's all good.

Sep 15, 2018, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Re: As posted earlier on Tnet ]

You good lol

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,859
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic