Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seems like a pretty big Trump development today...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 691

Seems like a pretty big Trump development today...

Dec 7, 2018, 5:56 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So what charge are they accusing him of?

Dec 7, 2018, 6:13 PM

I checked CNN, MSNBC, NBC News, ABC News, CBS News & Drudge.

Can't find anything.

Fake News?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: So what charge are they accusing him of?

Dec 7, 2018, 6:15 PM

It's on Fox, CNN, and MSNBC. I am sure Hannity will say it was nothing in a couple of hours.

Not on their websites. So what is the charge?***

Dec 7, 2018, 6:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Nothing on the DOJ website either.***

Dec 7, 2018, 6:23 PM

As of today, he is simply an unindicted co-conspirator in

Dec 7, 2018, 6:33 PM

the commission of a felony, according to his justice department. The Manafort filing was filed under seal, so we know there is much more to come.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not on their websites. So what is the charge?***

Dec 7, 2018, 6:35 PM [ in reply to Not on their websites. So what is the charge?*** ]

Cohen was talking to the Russians during the election. Trump knew. How much was really going on? Sounds like just business talks possibly, but we will see. It is still vague due to redactions. The Feds say there was "political synergy" with Trump and the Russians. Whatever that exactly means? Who knows? Then Trump had Cohen pay off two women when he was running for POTUS and tried to hide it. Basically, Trump made his life more complicated. The reports just came out, so who knows everything. It depends what network you watch. If you watch MSNBC the legal analysts say Trump would be indicted if he weren't POTUS. Fox is acting like it is just going to be a political ship storm now and that there will be Congressional hearings etc. They say that there could be some obstruction. There is so much to sort out. Nobody know everything Mueller has. This issue will be going on for another year.

Hillary lost and they still are bitter ...***

Dec 11, 2018, 3:52 PM [ in reply to Not on their websites. So what is the charge?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From the sentencing memo on Cohen released today:

Dec 7, 2018, 6:53 PM [ in reply to So what charge are they accusing him of? ]

https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/20181207-27-sentencing-memo-usa.pdf
(page 11)

Individual-1 is Trump.

So what's the crime?***

Dec 8, 2018, 6:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So what's the crime?***

Dec 8, 2018, 9:28 AM

Depends what legal analyst you listen to. The ones on MSNBC and CNN are claiming that the POTUS committed two felonies due to campaign finance junk. The ones on Fox are saying it's not a crime, because Trump can say he didn't know he was breaking the law. Ignornance of the law in this scenario is enough to make Trump innocent according to Dershowitz. That's what Dershowitz said.

According to what Trump said on the Cohen tape...

Dec 8, 2018, 10:42 AM

he instructed Cohen to 'Pay her with a check.' Unless Cohen had access to campaign funds this came out of Trump's finances. Nothing was said about paying it with campaign funds but even if they claim the hush money was paid so that Daniels wouldn't mess up Trump's chances to be elected they'll have to prove it. That would constitute a campaign finance violation.

A couple complications to proving that. Edwards paid his squeeze and was never convicted in court. Trump has probably been paying hush money for what, 50 years? Knowing that is going to be difficult to bring a legitimate case against Trump for he will surely resort to claiming the hush money was intended to protect his family from embarrassment and preserve his marriage.

I've never heard of anyone going to jail for campaign finance but I'm guessing it's happened. The big hurtle for dems is getting 2/3rds of the Senate to remove Trump. With nothing more than this I doubt all the dems will vote for impeachment. In fact, I think Pelosi is too smart to impeach.

That's not to say that Mueller doesn't have a lot more. In fact, I suspect the Enquirer guy, who hasn't been public for some time now, has much more incriminating testimony that either Cohen or Manifort.

Popcorn?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who cares, it's the weekend***

Dec 7, 2018, 7:39 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Re: Seems like a pretty big Trump development today...

Dec 8, 2018, 10:48 AM

if it is just campaign fiance junk, then there is a whole lot of nothing and meuller needs to stop wasting our time. But if it turned out Don had been laundering Russian Mob money through his properties, then lock hisass up after he finishes his term.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the mango menace and dirty Russians...

Dec 8, 2018, 2:40 PM

https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

Re: Seems like a pretty big Trump development today...

Dec 10, 2018, 12:53 PM

deweather said:

Hey Jerkweed! That doesn't matter, show me the collusion!

sincerely,
Trump Supporters.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 691
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic