Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A rant here and I should be used to it by now..............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 703

A rant here and I should be used to it by now..............

May 17, 2019, 8:32 PM

but it still pIsses me off.

Having dinner with Sonja and damm this guy was staring us down. I walked by going to the restroom and he wanted to buck up and get smart and I said what is your problem? You're with a N word.

My Ese's stepped in. I swear I hate people at times!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Belton rednecks.***

May 17, 2019, 8:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AMEN! Though some of them are good people.*****

May 17, 2019, 8:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hate it for you chico

May 17, 2019, 8:42 PM

Always people around that want to make themselves feel better. Good job not punching him in the face with a hammer or a brick.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

I wanted to do that trust me. Too old and .........

May 17, 2019, 8:45 PM

I'm better than that.

Congrats on not sinking to their level

May 17, 2019, 8:48 PM

Those folks are just pissed off they aren’t in your shoes. I applaud you for not reacting that way.

But yeah, it would be fun to watch their brains explode from 2 bricks meeting in the middle of their skull!

That's when you pull out a stun gun and take his nads out of

May 17, 2019, 8:48 PM

commission.

All the while, scream something out so you are acting in self defense.

F him and his backward attitude.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

####, bro. You got your pistol in the

May 17, 2019, 8:49 PM

truck?

Crazy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I always carry Joe. And remind me to tell you.........

May 17, 2019, 8:53 PM

about the missing Messican. That's another story lol.

Please do tell the rest of us not named Joe...***

May 17, 2019, 9:47 PM

OK .................

May 18, 2019, 9:35 AM

A guy that worked there about 6 months ago (not part of la familia) has gone missing. I asked did he get deported? No he was legal they said.

One of my Ese's whispered to me that he was dealing and eFfed the cartel so.....

I said that I didn't want to hear anymore.

The food better be the best ever at that restaurant...

May 17, 2019, 8:53 PM

Because you’re always getting into some kind of drama when you’re there.

You should move to GVegas. Been married to a black woman for, about to be, 17 years and never faced any real “verbalized” racism like you occasionally speak of. Maybe the occasional glance. But I typically credit that to, how’s that fat drunken sot with that woman. Even got a couple swirls, as my man Tickle_It called em the other day. (Now I call em swirls too.) People here literally walk up and tell us we have a beautiful family and compliment my kids all the time. Of course, it probably helps that my perception of things is often affected by my proximity to drunkness. And it could possibly be different because we just don’t give a crap what everybody else thinks.

Hang in there homie. The world is getting worse in many ways. It’s getting slightly better in others. But as I was recently reminded of, the only thing that we can definitely control in the face of adversity, is our attitude.

Thanks for the advice 7. Love that place they are family. .

May 17, 2019, 8:55 PM

I can't control the rednecks.

And damm learned something new today.

#Swirls

BS***

May 17, 2019, 8:58 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Old black fella that used to fish in our pond

May 17, 2019, 9:29 PM

once told me "There are white Nwords and there are black Nwords, and I've met plenty of both." Clearly this guy falls into the Nword category.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Hard to believe we're still dealing with this in 2019.

May 17, 2019, 9:54 PM

I don't blame you for being pizzed.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I don’t even see color anymore.

May 17, 2019, 9:58 PM

I have lived in the south since age 6 but my parents were from update NY, Grandfather an Episcopal Minister in a black neighborhood in N.C.

And I went to a very racist backwoods high school as well, but it’s never been an issue for me. I treat any human as a human.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As it should be.***

May 17, 2019, 10:01 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Dude, real advice

May 17, 2019, 9:59 PM

You drop a mother after on his ### and word gets around

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dayum. It's still1952 in some parts.***

May 18, 2019, 12:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 703
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic