Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As far as I'm concerned RN is NOT a tiger. As of now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,457

As far as I'm concerned RN is NOT a tiger. As of now

Nov 4, 2012, 1:33 AM

I don't care what he or his mom does. I don't want to hear this crap about you can't say that about a 5 star recruit because he may not come. Well if your commitment is that shaky then decommit and take it somewhere else. I want guys who WANT to play for Clemson. Tired of all this press about him. Nothing to see here so I'm moving on. Dabo pull the scholarship and tell him to find peace for his mother. Rant over.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how many jack and cokes tonight?***

Nov 4, 2012, 1:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just one guy named Jack...... and some coke***

Nov 4, 2012, 3:26 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That kind of attitude is why there is all this drama over RN

Nov 4, 2012, 1:41 AM

The attention that these kids get before even playing a down of college football is beyond ridiculous. And fans whining about the decision of a 16-18 year old is just immature and childish. I hope RN comes to Clemson, but he isn't going to make or break the team, by himself.

The part I don't understand is he was upset with the AJC for misconstruing some of his statements and upset with other media outlets, and now he is talking to the AJC all the time. I have no idea about his family dynamics, and this whole thing about his Mom and some of the hostile quotes attributed to her, but I have known a person that had family overseas and it's unbelievable of how much family drama and talk there is even though they rarely or never see each other in person.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Give me a hit of that.***

Nov 4, 2012, 1:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm behind coach Swinney

Nov 4, 2012, 2:07 AM

When it comes to recruiting it doesnt get any better. One way or the other he's going to get us where we need to be. RN or not. Enjoy the ride!

Re: I'm behind coach Swinney

Nov 4, 2012, 7:57 AM

Thumbs up for you too dude. Well said. Go Dabo! Go Tigers!

Re: As far as I'm concerned RN is NOT a tiger. As of now

Nov 4, 2012, 6:24 AM

Glad you could get that off your chest. Hope you feel better. I feel certain Dabo has been waiting with "baited breath" to get your input. Good grief, man, let it go. There's a reason people like you and me are in the stands and people like Dabo are on the sidelines. He knows what he's doing, and he's among the best recruiters in the business at this point. I trust his judgment on how to proceed with RN. So take a deep breath and a chill pill. We're all fools if we don't think an additional 5 star recruit will improve our team. I say do all in our power to convince him, and his parents, that Clemson is the place to be. If he comes, great. If he goes to play with his brother at Ole Miss, so be it. But posting insulting comments about a 17 year old kid because he's not doing what "we" think he ought to do is a bit ridiculous, don't you think? Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As far as I'm concerned RN is NOT a tiger. As of now

Nov 4, 2012, 7:49 AM

Well said above, one thumbs up for you. Everything about the recruitment of RN is typical and some folks just don't get how it works. Backing Dabo all the way. Go Dabo - another great class coming to the Valley!

Some of you need to put your big boy pants back on

Nov 4, 2012, 8:19 AM

Seriously, grow up and realize the media is going to pursue stories that get people to read. They are in the business of selling newspapers. As long as they can troll folks like you, then business is good.

Let the coaches handle the RN situation. If he comes great, if not then we will move on.

Re: Some of you need to put your big boy pants back on

Nov 4, 2012, 10:05 AM

Ok so tell me where RN has said that he didn't say he was looking at other schools? You guys may like getting strung along,but I don't and this university should not put up with it either. Either you are all in or totally out. Make up your mind RN or let your mother do it for you.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,457
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic