Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU Stalker - Psycho B
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 3,416

LSU Stalker - Psycho B

Apr 26, 2020, 11:22 PM

Hand it to the kid - he's very powerful for his age ...

https://www.klfy.com/louisiana/9-year-old-louisiana-boy-breaking-weightlifting-records/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU Stalker - Psycho B

Apr 26, 2020, 11:29 PM

I bet he can eat a whole McDonalds Value Menu after he finishes power lifting.

AND he knows everything about college football.

Lucky

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bet he reeks of cheap Dollar General Corndogs***

Apr 27, 2020, 1:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait...Dollar General sells corn dogs...

Apr 27, 2020, 8:44 AM

or is that just in Baton Rouge?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

They sell like a 3 pack of some off brand

Apr 27, 2020, 10:16 AM

Like Playground or Ball Field cornydawgs made with real meat substitute and corn flavor

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2020, 1:25 AM

I may be wrong, but I believe this kid is gonna have some serious back problems, when he’s older.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He'll have a very short list of joints

Apr 27, 2020, 6:18 AM

That aren't problematic...not to mention bone development. He's on a bad track...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As a 'veteran' of three low back surgeries, I cringe anytime

Apr 27, 2020, 9:10 AM

I see someone lifting weights, especially a nine year old kid. Just like I did, any kid will think he is ten feet tall and bulletproof, with a back that will never fail...until it does. My dad tried to tell me to get help every time he saw me pick up an engine block in our shop and set it on the table by myself. He had already had a lower back surgery, and was trying to save me from myself. Sure wish I had listened. :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As a 'veteran' of three low back surgeries, I cringe anytime

Apr 27, 2020, 10:30 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2020, 12:24 PM [ in reply to As a 'veteran' of three low back surgeries, I cringe anytime ]

Being an old guy, that only knows V8, or straight six, and only knows C.I.D., and thinks liters are something sodas are measured in, what size were these blocks you were picking up?

Apr 27, 2020, 1:24 PM

My family sport was weightlifting.

We all pumped iron in high school or earlier.

We all became very bulky.

We all got educations, rode desks and failed to stay in shape.

We all had back surgery.

My cousin owns a gym. Is 6'3", was up to 279 lbs w/ no fat, a chiseled monster. Then the light hit him, he is now under 220. Said all that muscle was good for only one thing, lifting weights.

He trains young athletes but also works with old athletes to help them stay in shape.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2020, 10:57 PM

Congrats?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

An education in Louisiana ain’t an education.***

Apr 27, 2020, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Re: As a 'veteran' of three low back surgeries, I cringe anytime ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: An education in Louisiana ain’t an education.***

Apr 27, 2020, 11:49 PM

That ain’t what sister cousin says.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 27, 2020, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Re: As a 'veteran' of three low back surgeries, I cringe anytime ]

If you were picking up big eight cylinder engine blocks from the floor, to a work table, in the future I will refer to you as Mr.76er.

The biggest I can recall is a 390 Ford. You may refer to me

Apr 27, 2020, 4:26 PM

as Mr. Brokedown 76er.

Re: The biggest I can recall is a 390 Ford. You may refer to me

Apr 27, 2020, 5:21 PM

A 390 was not small, nor was it light. I will refer to you as Mr.Brokedown 76er sir. Those were the days when an engine could be a thing of beauty. I open the hood of a car these days and the first thought that comes to mind is; what the heck is that.

Mid 60's small block Chevy / Ford V-8s with the occasional

Apr 27, 2020, 4:24 PM [ in reply to Re: As a 'veteran' of three low back surgeries, I cringe anytime ]

V-6 or straight 6 thrown in. Not smart, the exuberance (er, stupidity) of Youth. Or "Yutes" as My Cousin Vinny would say. :(

Bulldog would be proud.***

Apr 27, 2020, 1:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2020, 9:27 PM

Who is the dumb ### parent that is allowing this? He is still developing and lifting weight like this will f@@k this kid up. For kids in that range they should just focus on sit-ups and pushups.

Apr 27, 2020, 9:28 PM

Who is the dumb ### parent that is allowing this? He is still developing and lifting weight like this will f@@k this kid up. For kids in that range they should just focus on sit-ups and pushups.

Running, jumping, and climbing to the tops of trees

Apr 28, 2020, 8:13 AM

(maybe not quite that last one) was all we did at that age - and my back rarely hurts at 71. Hope that kid can say that at 17.

starting early

Apr 28, 2020, 4:01 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU Stalker - Psycho B ]

I was very fortunate to start early with the guru of weightlifting in football, Alvin Roy.

https://www.usastrengthcoacheshf.com/member/alvin-roy

In the 40s he emphasized Strength, Endurance and Flexibility. He encouraged us to not try for max lifts, except for competition, but to do max reps and work on endurance and flexibility, strength would come from that.

Replies: 22
| visibility 3,416
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic