»
Topic: As a sports fan ...
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 1, 2013 2:58 PM by: CitadelDawg84
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

As a sports fan ...

[24]
Posted: Sep 1, 2013 2:35 PM

ABC's piece on the team taking the buses around the stadium ... to see the faces on the players that sat in the front of the buses ... to see them file into the stadium and stand looking over the rock over the hill to the field.

Not many sports traditions would even come close that your team's entrance to the field ... no matter who is standing below waiting for your team to come down. You should take it as a compliment that it draws a response.

Last word: This year, more so than other, the rock is not the core of the tradition though it is a part. It's the players that commit to a Clemson education and have the privilege to play for your team. You can chip away at that rock ... no big deal ... you have a team of great young men and one heck of a coach to lead them to winning - in life!

Classy post thanks

Posted: Sep 1, 2013 2:36 PM

Nm

THIS!***

Posted: Sep 1, 2013 2:41 PM

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Thanks for the post. Hope y'all stomp the coots this week!!***

Posted: Sep 1, 2013 2:43 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Thanks for the post. Hope y'all stomp the coots this week!!***

Posted: Sep 1, 2013 2:47 PM

Thanks for the kind words guys ... We have a lot of wounds to lick before we tangle with SCU ...

Good luck for the rest of the season. Don't see a lot of road blocks in the ACC ... above that ... It's up to the mortally wounded BCS ... You are headed in the right direction and have proven that Clemson IS physical, IS talented, and IS focused.

Excuse the "duh" post. Forgot about the Citadel

Posted: Sep 1, 2013 2:48 PM

being bulldogs also. When I see dog spelled Dawg I immediately think GA. Well hope GA stomps the coots this week anyways!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Excuse the "duh" post. Forgot about the Citadel

Posted: Sep 1, 2013 2:58 PM

You were originally correct ... went to The Citadel, but been a life long Dawg fan ... Growing up in Georgia ...

Though it can be confusing I tried to reflect both in my ID ... Besides that the "Dogs" lost yesterday also ... My season can only get better.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I have not got anything about buying football tickets for This year. In the mail. Maybe they are w...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1033 people have read this post