Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As a sports fan ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,320

As a sports fan ...

Sep 1, 2013, 2:35 PM

ABC's piece on the team taking the buses around the stadium ... to see the faces on the players that sat in the front of the buses ... to see them file into the stadium and stand looking over the rock over the hill to the field.

Not many sports traditions would even come close that your team's entrance to the field ... no matter who is standing below waiting for your team to come down. You should take it as a compliment that it draws a response.

Last word: This year, more so than other, the rock is not the core of the tradition though it is a part. It's the players that commit to a Clemson education and have the privilege to play for your team. You can chip away at that rock ... no big deal ... you have a team of great young men and one heck of a coach to lead them to winning - in life!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Classy post thanks

Sep 1, 2013, 2:36 PM

Nm

THIS!***

Sep 1, 2013, 2:41 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Thanks for the post. Hope y'all stomp the coots this week!!***

Sep 1, 2013, 2:43 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for the post. Hope y'all stomp the coots this week!!***

Sep 1, 2013, 2:47 PM

Thanks for the kind words guys ... We have a lot of wounds to lick before we tangle with SCU ...

Good luck for the rest of the season. Don't see a lot of road blocks in the ACC ... above that ... It's up to the mortally wounded BCS ... You are headed in the right direction and have proven that Clemson IS physical, IS talented, and IS focused.

Excuse the "duh" post. Forgot about the Citadel

Sep 1, 2013, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Thanks for the post. Hope y'all stomp the coots this week!!*** ]

being bulldogs also. When I see dog spelled Dawg I immediately think GA. Well hope GA stomps the coots this week anyways!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Excuse the "duh" post. Forgot about the Citadel

Sep 1, 2013, 2:58 PM

You were originally correct ... went to The Citadel, but been a life long Dawg fan ... Growing up in Georgia ...

Though it can be confusing I tried to reflect both in my ID ... Besides that the "Dogs" lost yesterday also ... My season can only get better.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,320
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic