Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
David Wilson highlights
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 933

David Wilson highlights

Apr 27, 2012, 8:53 AM

1) They failed to mention that they still lost to us - twice!

2) I wish the best for the kid but other than that one run he didn't do much against us in either game.

3) Evidence that our LB core needs to step up this year. There were at least 3 opportunities for that to be a tackle for a loss.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was suprsied that they took him

Apr 27, 2012, 8:55 AM

Wilson is a good RB but not the best on the board at that position. i would have taken a speedster instead.

I agree

Apr 27, 2012, 9:16 AM

He was almost non-existent in both games. It was funny that his only highlight was a gain of 15 yds. And I think he was a major reach. Miller probably should have gone before him. I don't know why the Giants went after a speed back when they lost Jacobs.

I don't blame the Giants Personally. Wilson is a good back

Apr 27, 2012, 9:36 AM

and I think he will do well in the NFL. The Giants have a pretty nasty offensive line, and that can increase the potential of any Running Back.

I can't wait to see how Trent Richardson performs with the Browns. That is probably my favorite thing about the NFL. Watching how the Rookies transition from college to the pros.

As a Giant fan...

Apr 27, 2012, 9:46 AM [ in reply to I agree ]

they alredy have Bradshaw who is more than capable. Getting rid of Jacobs was past due.

I liked the Wilson pick. Sure we stopped him, but noone else did. If he is healthy he should be a good addition.

Now I would love for them shore up that defense especially if Osi Umenyiora does not get a contract enxtension.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The body works better with a proper nerve supply.

I also think the guy they really wanted

Apr 27, 2012, 9:47 AM

was Martin from Boise and the Bucs trumped them.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The body works better with a proper nerve supply.

that highlight kills me

Apr 27, 2012, 10:00 AM [ in reply to I agree ]

makes it look like he ran all over us which he did not. I would hop BV tells them wrap up and take them to the ground period. no slinging and letting go or kill shots

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Martin makes more sense

Apr 27, 2012, 9:50 AM

A bigger guy that can run between the tackles. But they have two more rings than I'll ever get so I think they know what they're doing. That being said, I think I could draft better than Pete Carroll

Re: Martin makes more sense

Apr 27, 2012, 10:06 AM

I was more shocked by the Poe pick by the cheifs. I was for sure it would be the Cox guy from Miss St. Well, I'm sure these guys are pretty good at what they do.

I had mixed feelings on the Panther's pick, but you can't argue against Kuechly's production and ability to play the game. I think he will do well. Can't wait to see the rest of their picks!

Replies: 8
| visibility 933
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic