Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Article on ACC Officiating
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,695

Article on ACC Officiating

Oct 16, 2016, 8:53 PM

http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/article108651582.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Article on ACC Officiating

Oct 16, 2016, 8:58 PM

I dont like how offensive holding is handled in all games not just ours. Then there is PI. Why can an O guy push to gain seperation but the D guy cant touch him till the ball gets there. Once ball is in air no one has posesson till caught. if someone is pushing grabbing to gain advantage that is a penalty. Whether it is and O guy or a d guy. Hold them to the same standard

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2016, 8:59 PM

bobby petrino says hi

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2016, 9:01 PM

Agree that the consistency was simply not there.

But for me it is not only that. It seems like holding is okay now. It is not pass interference if you pull on a jersey. Or moving you arm before the snap is not always a false start.

These calls go both ways.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The article is just about the refs in our game

Oct 16, 2016, 9:03 PM

And essentially one call... a PI call. If that what you're complaint about, the refs did a good job by your team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2016, 9:15 PM

Good grief what a bunch of crybabies . I never saw one article about the hose jobs Clemson received versus Georgia Tech that cost us three wins. maybe NC States kicker should've made the field goal

Oct 16, 2016, 9:39 PM

Any conversation about the officiating during that game that doesn't include the spearing hit on Gallman is invalid and should be completely ignored. Also, you can't blame officiating if your kicker can't kick a 33 yard field goal through the uprights.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MAJOR NCST Bios in that article. SAD. PATHETIC!

Oct 16, 2016, 10:04 PM

Zero mention of any calls that went against Clemson or missed calls that should have gone against NCST. AND there were LOTS of those, especially down the stretch.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well he is a State grad and writes for the local paper

Oct 17, 2016, 6:50 AM

and is really butthurt right now

lol lol lol love it when they only

Oct 16, 2016, 10:10 PM

Write what they see! How about the constant holds on ncsu offensive line, the bullcrap pass interference calls on Clemson that extended drives for ncsu, Caine foot inbounds but no review? Should I continue???

3rd down PI calls went their way a bunch

Oct 16, 2016, 10:11 PM

Heck, one time their WR gave our CB a bear hug instead of running a route then drew a penalty on our defense.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2016, 10:45 PM

wonder if he actually saw the game or simply did research on the NCSt and gamecock sites..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a shocking development!! ACC officiating stinks!!

Oct 17, 2016, 3:02 AM

Perhaps Mr.Giglio could do an expose on the topic BEGINNING with the officiating at basketball games played in Raleigh, chapelhole, and Durham.......No?? oh, well........

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,695
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic