Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Arkansas fans are mad that Chad Morris attends his son's hs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Arkansas fans are mad that Chad Morris attends his son's hs

Sep 14, 2018, 9:35 AM

fb games on Friday nights.

http://footballscoop.com/news/taking-heat-publicly-chad-morris-vows-stick-friday-night-routine-making-sons-game/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Arkansas fans are mad that Chad Morris attends his son's hs

Sep 14, 2018, 9:39 AM

Most Arkansas fans never made it to HS .

HtH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 14, 2018, 9:47 AM

My oldest is a freshman there and it’s family weekend. I’ll be up there tonight and will attempt to have a coherent discussion with a pig or 2.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2018, 9:53 AM

They're not so bad , I joke. I have a faction of relatives in North Little Rock who have pretty good language skills as well as a dental plan .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

You know they invented the tooth brush in Arkansas

Sep 14, 2018, 12:47 PM

if it was invented anywhere else it would have been called a teeth brush

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who knew that

Sep 14, 2018, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Arkansas fans are mad that Chad Morris attends his son's hs ]

pigs are ironic? It’s family weekend and the pigs are having a brouhaha over the Coach’s family’s choices.

Re: Who knew that

Sep 14, 2018, 10:03 AM

I kid as well. It’s definitely beautiful up there. Tigers would also enjoy a trip to Fayetteville, it has that undeniable college town feel.

PIC from her dorm room.

post pigs of the pig or 2.***

Sep 14, 2018, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Arkansas fans are mad that Chad Morris attends his son's hs ]

I'm kinda pulling for Chad, but he's not starting off well.

Sep 14, 2018, 10:00 AM

I posted an article after the CSU loss about how unhappy Arkansas fans are already.

I know the SEC is hard to pass up if you get the chance, but I also think he might have done better waiting until after he'd done more at SMU.

Yes, SMU has big challenges, but he was only 14-22 there. And yes, that was up from going 1-11 before he arrived, but still...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm kinda pulling for Chad, but he's not starting off well.

Sep 14, 2018, 10:15 AM

I looked at some Arkansas tape and came to the conclusion that they do not yet have the QB that can run that offense.

I went to an Arkansas forum and introduced myself. Just said hello, no football comments, no nothing, just hello. I received something on the order of 30 posts cussing me up one side and down there other. It was strange. Didn’t go back.

Sep 14, 2018, 10:24 AM

They don't want anything to do with anybody connected to a winning program with them being the losers that they are!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is crazy. You would think that they would enjoy

Sep 14, 2018, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm kinda pulling for Chad, but he's not starting off well. ]

knowledgeable fans that weren't trash talking.

Sep 14, 2018, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm kinda pulling for Chad, but he's not starting off well. ]

What was the name of the site?

Sep 14, 2018, 11:49 AM

I think it was Razorback something or other, not really sure. I went on there when my daughter had finalized her decision on school. I was surprised by my reception, pure unfiltered vitriol. It’s not really worth my time to try breaking through that kind of fear. So I just left it.

Sep 14, 2018, 12:39 PM

They already got one daddy (Bama) they must have been worried that they actually have two daddies and that's sacrilegious in those parts.

Sep 14, 2018, 10:22 AM [ in reply to I'm kinda pulling for Chad, but he's not starting off well. ]

Well rest assured that you wasn't the only one that felt The Chad should have stayed at SMU a few more years before he jumped into a big time college FB, and I'm not saying that the Pigs are big time, but they play in the SEC and most consider that in it's self as being big time. And those Pig's will expect The Chad to win there. If he doesn't win 9-10 games a year after he has been there 2 or 3 years, they will run him off with every Arkansas fan talking cold #### about him for years, and the Chad will have to step back down to a team like plays in the Sun belt or lower. I wish him all the luck in the world, I really do but, I hope that Dabo don't ever bring him back to Clemson bc he is always looking for some where he can go and be the HC!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Arkansas didn't work out well for Danny either.***

Sep 14, 2018, 10:47 AM [ in reply to I'm kinda pulling for Chad, but he's not starting off well. ]

He did win the SEC West division one year.***

Sep 14, 2018, 10:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True, but that was the only bright spot and it was down hill

Sep 14, 2018, 10:55 AM

after that. Fans expected him to do at Arkansas what he did at Clemson and it didn't happen. He's still a legend here at Clemson, even today.

Sep 14, 2018, 10:23 AM

This is why Dabo will never go back to Bama as SEC teams don’t care about families or players...only about winning

Cant really blame pig fans coming off embarrassing loss to Colo St***

Sep 14, 2018, 10:23 AM

Sep 14, 2018, 10:57 AM

Is Chad living in an apartment in Arkansas while his son finishes high school in Texas?

Perfectly understandable but curious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2018, 11:13 AM

He has assistants that he can trust to get his guys taken care of on the Friday nights before playing on Saturday, And personally I don't see anything wrong with the Chad doing what he is suppose to do as a parent and a coach. I didn't ever have a problem with Dabo doing it with his son's, and I don't see anything wrong with the Chad doing it with his son!!! He should keep being a good parent and never responding to the fans that do have a problem with it. Just ignore them as if he didn't know anything was ever being said!!!

good way to ensure that if he's wildly successful that he'll

Sep 14, 2018, 11:26 AM

be looking to move on whenever the next big gig comes calling. What a bunch of idiots. They've sukt for years now and they're going to complain about someones family priorities. Bunch of morons.

Re: good way to ensure that if he's wildly successful that he'll

Sep 14, 2018, 12:42 PM

Bingo. Good way to run a guy out of town.

Re: good way to ensure that if he's wildly successful that he'll

Sep 14, 2018, 5:15 PM

If they don't think that the Chad will interview for another job with the quickness, all they have to do is just try him, he will drop them like a hot potato and move on!!!

He took SMU to 14-22 and that got him a job at Arky

Sep 14, 2018, 12:45 PM

he'll get fired in a couple of years and go back to a position coach with a lot of money in the bank

Morris' actions reflect Clemson culture. FAMILY FIRST***

Sep 14, 2018, 6:55 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Morris' actions reflect Clemson culture. FAMILY FIRST***

Sep 14, 2018, 7:20 PM

Ease off the gas, Horatio...Like we haven't had our share of Bill Clinton Horn dogs...Golly you Hey Zeus folks...woah.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic