Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I can’t describe how great this is:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 439

I can’t describe how great this is:

Oct 11, 2018, 6:32 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/11/politics/kanye-west-donald-trump/index.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can’t describe how great this is:

Oct 12, 2018, 6:35 AM

Kanye had a manic bipolar episode on Live TV in the Oval Office?, yesterday could not have gone better.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

West made his points.

Oct 12, 2018, 7:43 AM

He let Trump know that he believed stop and search is wrong. Will that go anywhere? I do not know.

He said that Hillary's slogan 'I'm with her,' did not make him feel like a man who could play baseball with his son. He followed that with 'We didn't have much masculine influence in my family.' The threat to black masculinity was clearly tied to and placed mostly upon the left.

He said the dems cried racist to keep blacks on their plantation siting the pride that blacks have of their race. 'You think racism is going to control me?' He lashed out at your party exposing them as manipulators of those of his race shamming them and those who befall the plot.

It was an unsophisticated way of reiterating what Clarence Thomas said years ago. Neither Thomas or West is one to please the masses of the uneducated but you and Joe should remember what Thomas said well.

You guys might want to watch the meeting instead of falling into the media's spin. If you can't do that without biased and try to understand what West meant then you're helping dems prevent blacks from thinking for themselves.

If Rassmussin's poll which says 36% of blacks support Trump is accurate you're both in for a rude awakening.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_oct11

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not everyone can interpret anything anyone says

Oct 12, 2018, 9:01 AM

into a pro-Trump message like you can brother...

7. Abolishing the 13th Amendment
Kanye has drawn huge criticism in the past for his advocacy of getting rid of the amendment to the Constitution that prohibits slavery. It apparently hasn't curbed his desire to see the amendment repealed. Here's how West explained it with Trump on Thursday: "If you're building a floor, the constitution is the base of our industry, right, of our country, of our company. Would you build a trap door that if you mess up and you accidentally something happens, you fall and you end up next to the Unabomber?" Uh.

ClemsonTiger1988 - "see, you guys missed his point entirely. In the context of what he was saying was that white people being forced not to enslave blacks in a document that their own ancestors wrote and created, is making them angry in ways that lead to them jailing black people at high rates. I can't believe you don't see it, but it will be clear in November."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm supposing you'd contradict what...

Oct 12, 2018, 9:14 AM

Clarence Thomas had to say about the dems' plantation and how they treat blacks who try to escape too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And I'm supposing if you buy it...

Oct 12, 2018, 9:22 AM

you are completely sure that a very conservative white judge appointed to take the place of one of the court's most liberal judges who was accused of sexual harrassment would not have gotten the same scrutiny?

Yeah, I wonder if we have any examples of a white judge getting similar scrutiny after allegations of sexual misconduct?

Or are you saying Kavanaugh is actually black?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't change the subject.

Oct 12, 2018, 1:20 PM

We're talking about the high tech lynching West is taking for leaving the plantation. Thomas said it first.

Talking about why either was lynched is total bullchit. They were lynched for running away from their dems crackers. 'Feel the whip,' should be the left's new motto.

Bullchit

Oct 12, 2018, 1:26 PM

It's not changing the subject if you say, "that elephant can't get through the door because it's grey."

And then I say, "no, it can't get through the door because it's big."

And your response is: Don't change the subject, we are talking about color here!

I don't have to accept your bullchit premise as a basis for forming a response when your premise is easily pointed out to be bullchit.

Just like, "they are attacking Kanye because he's black guy who disagrees with the liberals!"

No, they are attacking him because he's objectively mentally ill and is putting it on display in the White House.

So you're attacking him too, huh.

Oct 12, 2018, 6:05 PM

Everybody who disagrees with you is mentally ill. I get it.

Re: Don't change the subject.

Oct 12, 2018, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Don't change the subject. ]

What? Thomas played the race card against credible allegations. He's been trying to punish people ever since.

I don't think Thomas is someone I'd go out on a limb on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

13th? ###. That one's absolutely fine. 14th is a whole

Oct 12, 2018, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Not everyone can interpret anything anyone says ]

other matter and is a game changer. Really the 14th negates the 10th. Don't know why the 10th is in there anymore. Only thing the 10th is (was) good for was to keep us functioning as a republic. It was the most important in the Bill of Rights. Also was the deal maker for our Constitution and without it there would have been no ratification.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: West made his points.

Oct 12, 2018, 9:24 AM [ in reply to West made his points. ]

I am just musing over the entertainment value of Kanye having a manic episode in the Oval Office, eh is obliviously bipolar. I am not putting him down. It just could have not been more awkward. It made trump briefly seem like an actual president when he showed concern over the situation.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: West made his points.

Oct 12, 2018, 12:35 PM [ in reply to West made his points. ]

Those are some fair points.

But I ask you, what is your response to West's claims that 'Slavery was a choice'?

(without being rassist, of course. ;) )

Chapter 8, Page 13 of the Liberal Playbook

Oct 12, 2018, 8:55 AM [ in reply to Re: I can’t describe how great this is: ]

"It's okay to be racist toward an African American if he doesn't agree with my view points."

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Black Man Escapes Democrat Plantation -CNN

Oct 12, 2018, 9:25 AM

Runs into the arms of a racist. Media has a volcanic meltdown. Streets flooded with melting snowflakes. No one tells them that the 2 men have been buddies for years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's weird that you guys are interpreting the narrative the

Oct 12, 2018, 9:33 AM

way you do.

Like, somehow, white liberals are required to re-think their own views of Trump's racial issues because he's friends with a black guy. Otherwise, they must just hate black people who go off the "plantation."

You know how many people suggest they aren't racist, after they say something racist, by pointing out they are friends with a black guy?

Kanye is literally mentally ill. He goes to the white house and says crazy #### and He's embraced by a President who has proven that he'll be friends with anyone who says nice things about him. But the press reports he's a nutjob and you're like, "The press hates when blacks get off the democrat plantation!"

Also, you guys really like talking about plantations. Do you miss them?

Of course they have been buddies for years. They are part

Oct 12, 2018, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Black Man Escapes Democrat Plantation -CNN ]

of that whole trashy American Reality TV set with the Kardashians/Housewives from hell /Survivor/Andy Cohen...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aren't these the same people that tell Lebron & Kaep to

Oct 12, 2018, 9:47 AM

stick to sports?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

White liberal telling black man to stick to music

Oct 12, 2018, 11:23 AM

Its chill when THIS happens, but not so chill when people tell african americans to stick to sports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASqnnZpsX1M

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

What?

Oct 12, 2018, 11:41 AM

1. I'm not liberal
2. I'm not saying for Kanye to stick to music, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy.
3. Lists need three things, so this is filler.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: White liberal telling black man to stick to music

Oct 12, 2018, 12:45 PM [ in reply to White liberal telling black man to stick to music ]

Its chill when THIS happens, but not so chill when people tell african americans to stick to sports.

/div>

Is it ok when a white conservative tells black ball player to "shut up and dribble"?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/17/laura_ingraham_to_professional_athletes_critical_of_trump_shut_up_and_dribble.html

Isn't that the point he was making?

Oct 12, 2018, 3:58 PM

Liberals freaked out about that, but apparently are totally fine with it if it's Kanye.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would 100% be called racist if it was the other way***

Oct 12, 2018, 3:57 PM [ in reply to White liberal telling black man to stick to music ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not really.

Oct 12, 2018, 4:08 PM

He pretty clearly sets up his comments as coming from a similar place as Kanye (mental illness) and that's what he is most critiquing.

He does say that Kanye is just a musical genius and shouldn't be talking about things he doesn't "know" anything about (politics) but that has nothing to do with Kanye's race.

The left doesn't complain when stars support their side.

Oct 12, 2018, 6:08 PM

What you say is hypocritical BS.

Maybe everybody should take their own medicine

Oct 12, 2018, 3:57 PM [ in reply to Aren't these the same people that tell Lebron & Kaep to ]

People on the left who lionize every celebrity who does something they like should have no problem with Kanye or others being celebrity Trump supporters. Surely, even if they're wrong, their opinions count just as much as Lebron's.

People on the right who generally dismiss celebrities should also recognize that Kanye doesn't have some kind of special insight into politics. In fact, he doesn't seem like the kind of person conservatives should be touting.

Does it not matter at all if they are batshit crazy?

Oct 12, 2018, 4:08 PM

I don't have a problem with Kanye supporting whoever he wants, it's just hilarious that he's being paraded around despite his clear mental illness. It's like if Taylor Swift was doing photo ops with Obama talking about repealing the fifth amendment with this statement:

"We need to think about this man, right? This right here, because its the basis for our company, our country, you know. What if one day a trap door opens and we fall in it and that was the only thing keeping us out of there. I mean think about it...you know?"

Strong display of the power of celebrity***

Oct 12, 2018, 3:54 PM

Replies: 27
| visibility 439
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic