Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Pic: Dabo with SC Rep Jeff Duncan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,560

Football Update: Pic: Dabo with SC Rep Jeff Duncan

Jan 25, 2013, 12:00 PM

Pic: Dabo with SC Rep Jeff Duncan

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Pic: Dabo with SC Rep Jeff Duncan

Jan 25, 2013, 12:05 PM

I think he was the one giving Hillary a ration of grief the other day at the hearing. I should send him a thank you note for that. I enjoyed watching her uhh respond

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2013, 1:10 PM

I wonder what Rep Duncans stance is on Federal Pell Grants? Dabo would never have been able to attend the University of Alabama without initially using a federal pell grant-recall his family situation. He only earned a walk-on football scholly after having been there a good while. HIs story doesnt get written without some initial help from the evil government...

Jan 25, 2013, 3:48 PM

Its only an Evil government when it doesn't fit certain individuals views. Like helping people move forward that couldn't have without our Evil government help.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HANDOUTS FOR EVERYONE!***

Jan 25, 2013, 7:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 26, 2013, 7:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Pic: Dabo with SC Rep Jeff Duncan ]

1962Tiger, well you are wrong in your statement because the American people provided the money for the opportunity that Dabo got but only after it was funneled through the government so they could get their handling fee. The government does not have any money except for that which they confiscate from the citizens. It is a hard concept for liberals to understand, but it is true. Lastly, you are correct in your statement about the government being evil and the unfortunate part of that is the American people are not involved enough to even understand what is going on!!

A 1962 Tiger, also!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2013, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Pic: Dabo with SC Rep Jeff Duncan ]

Good post, you noticed that as a liberal, she used their #1 trick of acting offended that pertinent questions were asked by a conservative versus the "bow down worship" coming from the liberals. If she had been a conservative she would have been fired from her job, but instead she is anointed for a 2016 run. Incredible!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2013, 1:10 PM

I don't think any of the coaches should have public political statements or associations. They are state employees and state employees are prohibited from doing that.

Aren't professors public employees?

Jan 25, 2013, 7:56 PM

Some of my professors shared their liberalism openly every #### class period, every chance they got.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 26, 2013, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Pic: Dabo with SC Rep Jeff Duncan ]

Tiger805, he is also a citizen with rights. Public employees with political associations and comments happen all the time but it appears to aggravate "some" people when conservatives do it. Jeff Duncan is a CU grad and loyal fan supporting our academic and athletic program, which includes Dabo.

Don't expect a lib to understand this... only THEIR

Jan 26, 2013, 8:00 AM

opinion is acceptable.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Don't expect a lib to understand this... only THEIR

Jan 26, 2013, 8:07 AM

So true. The mind is a terrible thing to waste on liberalism.

Jan 25, 2013, 11:33 PM

Duncan played without a helmet too long.

Jan 26, 2013, 8:01 AM

Liberals don't even play, they just b#### as is evidenced by some of the post here.

Great pic! Duncan is not afraid to be Conservative

Jan 26, 2013, 6:50 AM

in a world worshipping Obama.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Great pic! Duncan is not afraid to be Conservative

Jan 26, 2013, 7:59 AM

Good post, CUTiger1989!

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,560
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic