Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
trumps own sister telling it like it is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

trumps own sister telling it like it is

Aug 22, 2020, 9:13 PM

We already knew this tho

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/maryanne-trump-barry-secret-recordings/2020/08/22/30d457f4-e334-11ea-ade1-28daf1a5e919_story.html

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

What does she know?

Aug 22, 2020, 9:19 PM

she only has a PhD in Psychology and only has degrees from Tufts, Columbia and Adelphi. Bush league schools

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What does she know?

Aug 22, 2020, 10:16 PM

they are actually talking about his older sister now who was one of the sources for the book. Mary, who wrote the book, is his niece. I think there is 14 hours of Donalds older sister Maryanne talking about Donald, most of whch is very unflattering. She describes him as being cruel, even as a child.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, it's his older sister who retired b/c of ethic issues

Aug 22, 2020, 10:58 PM

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/11/18306167/maryanne-trump-barry-tax-returns-trump

So many studies and documentaries are going to be made about that family in the years/decades to come. None of it flattering.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, it's his older sister who retired b/c of ethic issues

Aug 22, 2020, 11:06 PM

can't claim sour grapes with this one because trump called in a favor with Reagan get to her a seat as a federal judge. She was also not cut from the will and her words are on tape. The Lincoln project should have a field day with this

Michael Cohen's Book comes out in 2 weeks, that should be fun as well.

drip drip drip

Re: trumps own sister telling it like it is

Aug 22, 2020, 10:20 PM

joe gonna put yall back in masks

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2020, 10:41 PM

Potd

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2020, 11:57 PM [ in reply to Re: trumps own sister telling it like it is ]

and put black people back in chains***

Aug 23, 2020, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Re: trumps own sister telling it like it is ]

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

I bet you'd REALLY like that wouldn't you?***

Aug 24, 2020, 9:53 AM

Aug 23, 2020, 12:48 AM

It’s kinda amazing really. When a family member, or 2 or more, say such things about a candidate or POTUS and few people even blink an eye. That’s the sewer that dumb donald has drug the worlds highest office down to

Dude... That avatar is just WRONG!***

Aug 23, 2020, 12:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2020, 1:17 AM

She is obviously another liar and part of the Deep State.

Aug 23, 2020, 1:57 AM

Yup.
It is what it is....

THIS is the sad part about you people - you think this moves

Aug 23, 2020, 1:58 AM

the needle at all.

I would suggest that a lot of people are Voting for Conservatism as much as they are Trump. Your TDS stops you from seeing that they're voting for

Traditional Values,
Traditional Pride in America,
Conservatism,
Freedom of Religion,
Right to Bear Arms,
General reverence for the Constitution,
General reverence for the ideals of the Founding Fathers,
better Economic policies,
strong Law Enforcement,
the rights of unborn babies,
actual Equality between the Races and between the Genders,
reasonable practices relative what is taught to young children about sex,
reasonable policies on wealth distribution and taxation,
etc. etc. ad nauseam.

Trump's primary part in this is that he stops PEOPLE LIKE YOU from destroying these things, the very things that made America great to start off with.

Hail, if this obviously unbiased woman came out and said Trump liked to Butt-f*ck men, I'd vote for him and then just send him your address.

At least, you're honest.

Aug 23, 2020, 2:41 AM

The thing is, I think you have quite a few blind spots. Trump does not stand for or protect many of those things in that list. And most importantly, "libs" are not threatening most of the stuff in your list. Fox News may tell you that, but Obama did not take your guns or your religion.

I think it's quite selfish to vote for such an unfit, destructive, divisive, corrupt, horrible human being. For religious people, I thought there was a line.

I love how all the Faithless line up to tell others

Aug 23, 2020, 4:44 AM

how to be Faithful.

Sorry to tell you, it just doesn't work that way. It's like kissing a smoker who won't admit the habit; you can always tell, they can never hide the lie. And neither can you.

You're more than welcome to say Obama didn't do this, or Mondale didn't do that, or Jesse J didn't believe in this, or Clinton really did not lie about that. You're welcome to say all of it.

And we're just as welcome to completely ignore the fool lot of you. What the Liberals say is really no longer relevant except to the ones in this country that would sell their souls for Coke, an abortion, a government pension, or a lifestyle of perversion.

Carry on, sir; you've got miles to go.

Lol. I look at a Christian's actions, not words

Aug 23, 2020, 9:37 AM

Trump is the embodiment of the 7 deadly sins. His supporters like him. There is not anything more to say. Hypocrites.

Are you telling liberal Chrstians how to act?

Aug 23, 2020, 9:39 AM [ in reply to I love how all the Faithless line up to tell others ]

Kind of hypocritical, don't you think?

Are you telling liberal Chrstians how to act?

Aug 23, 2020, 9:39 AM [ in reply to I love how all the Faithless line up to tell others ]

Kind of hypocritical, don't you think?

Actually no - I'd LOVE for them to split this country in two

Aug 24, 2020, 1:10 AM

Just so I didn't have to put up with the Liberal Lies anymore. I have no desire to "tell you what to do". I have every desire to be rid of you completely.

Re: Actually no - I'd LOVE for them to split this country in two

Aug 24, 2020, 4:38 AM

...and there you go admitting your real end is the dissolution of the USA. Because you love the USA so much.

Like, huh? How's that work again? And how does a splintered country keep the likes of China and Russia off us again?

You dislike "liberal lies", try trading those in on Chinese or Russian ones. Those are worse, I promise.

I love the USA - I hate what you Liberals are doing to it

Aug 24, 2020, 9:38 AM

you're killing the golden goose.

I don't fear China and Russia if I have a country that knows how to govern itself. I only fear them when I have to watch the Liberals sell us down the river envy day like Obama did.

Eff every one of you GD liars.

The sad part is this does not move the needle

Aug 24, 2020, 7:25 AM [ in reply to At least, you're honest. ]

I grew up when someone's dignity meant something. But Trump has done a lot to drag down the office of the President where talking trash on Twitter of all things makes him feel better. Bring back Ronnie.

Re: THIS is the sad part about you people - you think this moves

Aug 23, 2020, 11:24 AM [ in reply to THIS is the sad part about you people - you think this moves ]

nope, with his base I don’t think it moves the needle ay all. with them (y’all) he could stand at the mic at a rally, and say he hates you all, and that you’re stupid a'holes, and you'd clap, cheer, laugh and say woooo he hates us and we're stupid a'holes! YEEEAAAHHH!
Just like many have convinced yourself that your little list of lies are true. Reality don't mean much to that group

There are some pubs that are currently doing a lot of soul searching, praying about it, yoga, or whatever they do to, as to what to do tho. #countryoverparty

Interesting list

Aug 24, 2020, 10:02 AM [ in reply to THIS is the sad part about you people - you think this moves ]

Traditional Values,

What are those? Do they correlate with Trump's infidelity and other immoral behaviors?

Traditional Pride in America,

Trump has pushed allies away and cozied up with dictators. Is that traditional American pride?

Conservatism,

Trump has been proven not to be conservative.

Freedom of Religion,

Trump doesn't support this. He's also not Christian.

Right to Bear Arms,

Trump pretends he supports this to pander to his loyalists.

General reverence for the Constitution,

He doesn't know the Constitution, and he doesn't respect the BoR or the rules of the Constitution.

General reverence for the ideals of the Founding Fathers,

He has embraced authoritarianism, a complete opposite of the ideology of the Founding Fathers (I wager you don't know what they believed in either).

better Economic policies,

Tariffs are dumb and hurt in the long run.

strong Law Enforcement,

That's one way to look at it. Another is to call it overreaching law enforcement, which he advocates.

the rights of unborn babies,

Trump is pro choice.

actual Equality between the Races and between the Genders,

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

reasonable practices relative what is taught to young children about sex,

What? When has this ever been a Trump thing? Jesus, the man has tried to #### every ###### he comes across regardless of his marriage and has even insinuated he wants to bang his own daughter.

reasonable policies on wealth distribution and taxation,

Making the rich richer is "reasonable".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

well, the book didnt work...now hafta go to the tapes***

Aug 23, 2020, 10:25 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: well, the book didnt work...now hafta go to the tapes***

Aug 23, 2020, 11:41 AM

They know it is a non factor to a Trump supporter. I think they are going for the independents.

She is a giant democrat right?

Aug 23, 2020, 9:19 PM

And they have had family battles on estates and such. Sure, she is very objective and to be trusted to say only the truth, like Bidumb.

Aug 23, 2020, 10:01 PM

My own sister has tried to take me to court a couple of times. I am now asking her to pay my legal fees for the time she wasted. She is certifiably insane and said things about me and fabricated lies with zero evidence that even my lawyer laughed at in mediation. She was the executor of the estate, not me, I didn’t even have access to bank accounts. So we all knew it was a lie.

Some people are just nuts and need attention. I think that is the case with Trumps sister.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lollers

Aug 24, 2020, 1:19 AM

I am now asking her to pay my legal fees for the time she wasted. She is certifiably insane

you should talk with Mclovin

Aug 24, 2020, 7:34 AM [ in reply to Re: trumps own sister telling it like it is ]

I think he is still in court with his sister, fighting over child support.

McLovin

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I'm reading she didn't show up for the brother's funeral.

Aug 24, 2020, 4:24 PM

Maybe she's in the basement at Joe's house.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Were she that smart, she'd have been running the Trump org.***

Aug 24, 2020, 4:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic