Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I cut off Spectrum cable today and told them...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

I cut off Spectrum cable today and told them...

Jul 24, 2019, 11:58 AM

I’m leaving, because you have no plans on carrying the ACC Network. She was very rude and asked me who I was switching to. I replied, you never heard of them but they have 3000+ channels including the ACC Network for $15. Will sir, we know who your switching to l, but they can’t beat...ma’am yes they did beat you guys. Stop, with the corporate greed and work for your subscribers.

I switched to Blue Ridge DTV. All I need was a fire stick and I have every channel I had with Spectrum plus more.. It’s nice to have ESPN Classics now. But really guys look into it.

https://ibb.co/zZpZccR

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha

Jul 24, 2019, 12:01 PM

you told that scank a thing or two.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Lol

Jul 24, 2019, 12:04 PM

Must be a SEC operative.

Re: Lol

Jul 24, 2019, 12:11 PM

Finebaum's sister

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lol

Jul 24, 2019, 12:41 PM

Nobody would admit that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I cut off Spectrum cable today and told them...

Jul 24, 2019, 12:17 PM

That site sounds sketchy as banging behind a dumpster at the roach.

Jul 24, 2019, 1:29 PM

Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it...exhilarating

these IPTV services seem like chinesse /russian cast net ops

Jul 24, 2019, 12:26 PM

somethings gotta give at some point to pay for pirated streaming mirrored from another country..right? i just can't imagine its legit to stream 4000 channels and only paying 15 bucks. But maybe not. I need to do a little more research before I subject by internet connection to these services.

Re: these IPTV services seem like chinesse /russian cast net ops

Jul 24, 2019, 12:39 PM

I use IPVanish and connect to a DNS server in Zimbabwe, or basically any country involved in a civil war that week.

This way I know that the MPAA or the RIAA won't bother to come and look for me.

Jul 24, 2019, 12:43 PM

This guy get it.

Jul 24, 2019, 7:36 PM [ in reply to Re: these IPTV services seem like chinesse /russian cast net ops ]

You need to add “onions” to that. I can’t tell you the software’s name but routing through smelly foods is always your best bet lmao.

***That's a bootleg site if I've ever seen one. Good luck******

Jul 24, 2019, 3:15 PM [ in reply to these IPTV services seem like chinesse /russian cast net ops ]

Yeah idk about this... The ad is misleading from the start.

Jul 24, 2019, 12:52 PM

It says high speed internet connection like that’s included or offered but in reality this is just a streaming app that requires really good internet to function. This also seems to be one of those less than legal streaming options a lot of people use jail broken fire sticks for. I have nothing against doing this and you’re not going to be woken up by flashbangs and dragged into the street in the middle of the night for watching stolen content but there is no telling what kind of quality it will be in or how long it will work before getting taken down.

There just isn’t nearly enough info for me to trust it and the easily thrown together website that isn’t even secure being all the information available certainly doesn’t make me want to trust putting credit card information on there.

Your post and this lack of info does make me wonder if you or someone you know are the ones running this website. It seems like you could possibly be the only person that knows about it as the Facebook is completely dead because it was just created.. It’s also pretty strange how this ad image was first uploaded at about the same time on tigernet as Facebook. Unless you were lurking on a Facebook page “under construction” eagerly awaiting more info that you just had to share with everyone I’d say it’s pretty clear what’s going on here.

Now the only question is are you the real tigerrag89 or someone using a forgotten about account to put out ads?

Re: Yeah idk about this... The ad is misleading from the start.

Jul 24, 2019, 1:02 PM

They do offer an analog version that comes with the subscription but you have to keep the string very tight between the cans.

Are you serious? Why didn’t tigeragg89 include that in his

Jul 24, 2019, 1:13 PM

Ad?? This is too good of a deal to pass up you’ve got yourself a new customer tigerrag! It’s also very kind of them to offer the assistance of his cousin Roy if you can’t get everything set up yourself. I’ve heard Roy will come back every day just to make sure everything is working properly if you tip him in Busch ice. That’s dedication to customer satisfaction right there.

I always trust sites that use shortened links

Jul 24, 2019, 8:25 PM [ in reply to Yeah idk about this... The ad is misleading from the start. ]

But ONLY if they use GET to handle all of my data, I don’t trust that POST crap.

Jul 24, 2019, 1:27 PM

Would this be available over here in the coastal area of S.C.?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2019, 1:32 PM

OK...Never mind.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2019, 1:34 PM

You need to lock your rate ini if it’s that cheap. My DTV got up to 174/month. Cloudy days are not good either. Hope it doesn’t rain just when the Tigers are on a big TD drive. You’ll miss it .

Looks like the www.blueridgedtv.com site was just

Jul 24, 2019, 7:41 PM

created and registered yesterday. Appears it is located in Panama...

https://www.whois.com/whois/blueridgedtv.com

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

as long as you don't mind them hacking your life it should

Jul 25, 2019, 4:35 PM

be ok.

pigs or it didn't happen***

Jul 25, 2019, 8:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic