Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are you not embarrassed in the least?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 322

Are you not embarrassed in the least?

Sep 24, 2018, 8:01 AM

To have a slime-ball, ambulance-chasing atty doing the dirty-work for your party?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hawk Law?

Sep 24, 2018, 8:07 AM

or all 9's?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Don’t scream, call Akim.

Sep 24, 2018, 8:17 AM

I’d like to know what Jerry Springer charged all those idiots that went to him on commercial filming day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That dude bouncing around in the upper left corner

Sep 24, 2018, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Hawk Law? ]

makes him look drunk

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you not embarrassed in the least?

Sep 24, 2018, 8:17 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 8:39 AM

Yeah Rudy was SO terrible. You know taking down organized crime and cleaning up NYC is such an ambulance chaser job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 12:42 PM

yes, it is sad to see what he has turned into

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have no shame. Their spectacle will escalate on Thursday.

Sep 24, 2018, 8:41 AM

Fully expect them to escalate their protests. They will go after any female republican senators...because they're female. Larger protests in Grassley's office, senate chamber reloaded with protesters..only much worse this time. They think that manufactured outrage played far and wide on TV will attract more "generic" type of protesters to join the cause (TV makes small things look "big" and "real"). Most Americans are decent law abiding folks and see their personal lines of morality and decency being crossed. This hurts democrats.

Sep 24, 2018, 9:04 AM

Are you embarrassed to have a slime ball, pu$$y grabbing, nazi apologist representing yours?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only 5 posts to get to Nazi

Sep 24, 2018, 9:08 AM

Congratulations!

He basically orchestrated the holocaust

Sep 24, 2018, 9:19 AM

Or if he didn't, he totally would have. Something like that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He basically orchestrated the holocaust

Sep 24, 2018, 9:26 AM

I said nazi apologist. I did not call him a nazi. Did he or did he not fail to criticize the actions in Charlottesville last year?

I guess I should have used some different descriptions. How about bankrupt, adulterous, narcissistic...

He did criticize the actions in Charlottesville

Sep 24, 2018, 9:45 AM

I doubt he's bankrupt, but those other adjectives work. But to be honest with you, most normal people don't give a rats asss that he's a narcissist and cheats on his wife.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He did criticize the actions in Charlottesville

Sep 24, 2018, 9:56 AM

Who are normal people?

People who are capable of living their lives without outrage

Sep 24, 2018, 9:58 AM

over every little thing the president does or says.

Re: People who are capable of living their lives without outrage

Sep 24, 2018, 10:04 AM

Are they the same normal people who are outraged when a would be Supreme Court justice is accessed of sexual assault? Outraged at the accusation mind you, not at the possibility that it may have happened.

I think they recognize that the possibility that it may have

Sep 24, 2018, 10:23 AM

happened is pretty small given the circumstances. That whole situation is laughably transparent. Even the accuser doesn't know when, where, or who all was there, but it happened! LOL

Obviously, the ###### doesn't know what a nazi is...***

Sep 24, 2018, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Only 5 posts to get to Nazi ]

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Trump is just a slime ball period. No other

Sep 24, 2018, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Are you not embarrassed in the least? ]

adjectives are needed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is way too funny..

Sep 24, 2018, 11:00 AM

Didn't you just describe pretty much every politician in DC?

GO TIGERS!!

No more a slime ball than:

Sep 24, 2018, 11:32 AM

and much smarter.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_Giuliani

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 12:47 PM

Not by Avenatti. He isn't elected and you can see what he is from a mile away. He isn't a spokesman for anyone other than himself and his clients. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

On the other hand you guys have hitched your wagons to Trump, Price, Roy Moore, Cohen till he flipped, Manafort till he flipped, Flynn till he flipped...I mean, the list goes on and on.

Not sure why you would think liberals would be embarrassed by a private citizen when you guys aren't embarrassed by the nightmare that has been the personell issues with this administration.

Pot, meet Kettle. :)

Replies: 21
| visibility 322
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic