Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are you kidding me?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 3,102

Are you kidding me?

May 5, 2018, 12:04 AM

https://twitter.com/essoclub2/status/992614745357340672?s=21

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty much sums up our country these days.***

May 5, 2018, 1:37 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bunch of snowflakes. If you think football will

May 5, 2018, 6:28 AM

be around 30 years from now think again. The next generation of pusses won't allow it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, I am thinking tennis won't be around. Heck, Ole Spud

May 5, 2018, 7:10 AM

probably won't be.....That is a sobering thought.

Re: Are you kidding me?

May 5, 2018, 6:48 AM

This is all coming from his parents, let’s just hope they stay in NJ and never move south.

May 5, 2018, 11:57 AM

That's the question, how to keep them in New Jersey? Gonna have to build a wall on the Mason Dixon Line

May 5, 2018, 7:02 AM

We're raising a nation of wusses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

May 5, 2018, 7:46 AM

I hate to tell you buddy but the generation that grew up in the 80s is the generation raising kids hide wussy‘s. Sorry u can’t see that. 80’s baby’s changed everything

May 5, 2018, 7:47 AM

Like wussys

Guess that kid won’t be getting a juice box after the game.***

May 5, 2018, 7:05 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

But he will be get a trophy. Everyone gets one.***

May 5, 2018, 7:08 AM

I have a good friend that keeps saying we are going to have

May 5, 2018, 7:08 AM

to do away with April Fool's Day because you cannot tell the fake stuff from the real stuff anymore.....This lawsuit proves his point....

As someone who could never perfect...

May 5, 2018, 9:35 AM

the leg first hook slide and always slid in head first(and led my little and pony leagues in steals) and crowded the plate so I led both leagues in HBPs, and never got really hurt, I find this stupid as h3ll. I am embarrassed for the young man for earning the "wuss trophy".

Re: As someone who could never perfect...

May 5, 2018, 9:38 AM

I shared a common approach at the plate. I perfected the dip your shoulder and arm into the ball while making it look like you are trying to get out of the way. Led every team I’ve been on in HBP category. I’m thinking of suing for physical damages and emotional damages since no one gave me a worlds best getting hit by pitch trophy to go along with the other ones that were actually earned...

May 5, 2018, 11:42 AM

If there had been a "World's Worst" trophy or a "Participation" trophy for any and all events during my younger days, my trophy room would look like a huge warehouse.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely pathetic...

May 5, 2018, 11:51 AM

..."Hey, wanna coach or ref high school sports during the Age of the Snowflake?" Nah, I'm good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Replies: 15
| visibility 3,102
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic