»
Topic: TEXAS A&M
Replies: 10   Last Post: Apr 10, 2018 9:04 PM by: wewillROCKyou
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

TEXAS A&M

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 2:29 PM

LOVING THIS HEADLINE:
"Early look at Texas A&M's schedule: Aggies have front-loaded slate against national powers".

"Texas A&M's 2018 football schedule is front-loaded with games against national title contenders Clemson and Alabama scheduled in September. The Aggies have a road-heavy slate in the middle, playing five of six games away from Kyle Field. A&M's schedule, however, does set up for a three-game home stand to close the regular season."

Texas A&M's 2018 football schedule:
Aug. 30 -- Northwestern State (Thursday)
Sept. 8 -- Clemson
Sept. 15 -- Louisiana-Monroe
Sept. 22 -- at Alabama
Sept. 29 -- vs Arkansas (Arlington)
Oct. 6 -- Kentucky
Oct. 13 -- at South Carolina
Oct. 27 -- at Mississippi State
Nov. 3 -- at Auburn
Nov. 10 -- Ole Miss
Nov. 17 -- UAB
Nov. 24 -- LSU

Biggest non-conference game: Clemson
"There is no question at this one. In week two of the Jimbo Fisher era, his former ACC foe will come to Kyle Field, likely as a top-five team. With the Seminoles, Fisher was 4-4 against Tigers, but Dabo Swinney's squad has won the last three meetings. This will likely be A&M's biggest home non-conference game since Virginia Tech came to Aggieland ranked No. 7 in September 2002. With A&M's season-opener against Northwestern State being moved up two days, the Aggies will have a little extra rest and time to prepare for the Tigers. Can the Fisher Era begin with a big bang?"

ANSWER: NO.

Re: TEXAS A&M

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 3:42 PM

I can't wait for that game!

[1]
Posted: Apr 10, 2018 3:47 PM

Good answer .
Jimbo and that atmosphere will be a big challenge . How Dabo coached Tiger teams rises to challenges gives me comfort.
I think we're the better team and I believe we will win a close , defensive game .

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 4:27 PM

I think Jimbo will cuss out the officials and get flagged for it

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 9:04 PM

Will they be ACC or SEC officials?

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 4:29 PM

We're the better team and it's not all that close.

That doesn't guarantee a win but I think you're overestimating the talent and depth of A&M by a bit. Christian Kirk was by far the best player on that team last year and he's gone.

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 6:28 PM

Agree. I think with the in state talent and money at Texas A&M, Jimbo is going to win....big. Just not this year.

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 6:33 PM

Obviously. The AD wouldn't have given that championship plaque for 20-- if they weren't going to win big.

Are we on preseason upset alert yet?

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 4:37 PM

I'm sure ESPN will hype A&M beyond belief. Go ahead and mark it down...they'll all pick the SEC on Gameday. Just like last year "careful Clemson" against SC.

2019 student level member

Win,lose,or Draw**

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 6:23 PM

Jimbo says he will sleep well,knowing that his $75 million is ""GUARANTEED""

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 6:34 PM

The game won’t even be close. Clemson is on another level.

Replies: 10  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2756 people have read this post