Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oddly Curious That The Secretary's of State For All But One
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Oddly Curious That The Secretary's of State For All But One

Nov 4, 2020, 9:30 AM

of States having problems counting pieces of paper are of a common political affiliation. Make whatever assumptions you will from this, but Wisconsin, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and North Carolina only have themselves to blame for putting people who can't do their job in a timely manner.

And strangely enough this political party wants more government interaction in our lives to "help" us. Help us what? be bad at da maffs?

I know wrong bored Moran.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oddly Curious That The Secretary's of State For All But One

Nov 4, 2020, 9:59 AM

I agree Moran. That could change the outcome.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 10:09 AM

You know you could save yourself so much time typing "wrong board moran" to yourself if you just change your name to morantiger.

It's such a slight change that many will never notice.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are there actually problems or are those states just

Nov 4, 2020, 10:17 AM

too close to call right now so a higher % of the votes needs to be counted before determining a winner? 95% of the votes have been reported in WI and MI and 94% in NC and GA. Off the states yet to be called, only PA and NV (which is dealing with a 3 hour time difference) really seem to be behind.

Only 64% have been reported in CA and 58% in WA but they could have awarded Biden all of those electoral votes on Monday.

Re: Are there actually problems or are those states just

Nov 4, 2020, 10:25 AM

Yes indeed there are problems.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 1:13 PM

such as ??

Nov 4, 2020, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Are there actually problems or are those states just ]

I don't know the situation in all states, but in NC Trump has a lead of about 75k and there are around 117k mail-in ballots that are unaccounted for. No way to know if those outstanding ballot-holders; voted in person, sent the ballot which just hasn't arrived yet, or didn't send it at all. Those ballots can be received and counted up until Nov 12th, provided they are postmarked Nov 3rd or earlier.
It looks to me like the situation in Ga is similar as most counties are 100% reported.

To solve this, I think any mail-in ballot postmark deadline should be the Tuesday before the election. There may still be a few trickling after the fact, but the majority would be guaranteed to be in by election day. They have plenty of time to request mail-in ballots and to send them. Moving the deadline up 1 week would help this process tremendously.

In Pennsylvania and Michigan, they aren't allowed to start opening/counting the mail in ballots until election day. That is why they are always slow to have final results. Again, an easy fix and I don't understand why they don't do something about it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 1:14 PM

What is the hurry ??

Nov 4, 2020, 10:27 AM
Rigged1.jpg(105.3 K)
Rigged2.jpg(119.1 K)

Nov 4, 2020, 10:36 AM

Most of the states you just listed have counted roughly the same, or even more of a percentage of their votes than South Carolina has currently. South Carolina has only counted 88% so far, but isn't in question because the results aren't close.

What I don't understand is why

Nov 4, 2020, 10:57 AM

they can count 94% overnight and it takes at least the same amount of time to count the final 6%.

Re: What I don't understand is why

Nov 4, 2020, 11:14 AM

See my post above, but part of it is due to unaccounted for mail-in ballots, and/or not being allowed to start counting the mail-in ballots until election day. The machines make it easy to collect and submit large amounts of data at a time, but the mail-in ballots are the real problem here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 10:40 AM

I dont like politics or politicians but with all th mail in and absentee ballots this election it will take a little while. Most places it has to be postmarked by yesterday I think. Good luck reading any post mark in recent years. They seem to try to make them unintelligible

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 10:54 AM

Mark my words, the fix is in play as I speak.

Nov 4, 2020, 11:19 AM

If they wanted to fix the election then why not do it last night? Why do it this way and thus bring so much attention to it?

Nov 4, 2020, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Oddly Curious That The Secretary's of State For All But One ]

evidence please ?

Nov 4, 2020, 1:12 PM

morbid,

Yeah, weird how they want to uphold the law and have all the votes counted.

Too bad, the orange emperor's declaration of victory was not accepted by his minions.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic