Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are there T-Net t-shirts available for purchase?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Are there T-Net t-shirts available for purchase?

Jun 5, 2019, 3:32 PM

Thank you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Are there T-Net t-shirts available for purchase?

Jun 5, 2019, 3:39 PM

many designs,but only 4XL.mine has the steak knives logo embroidered tastefully on the sleeve.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: T-Net t-shirts available for purchase? they shipped

Jun 5, 2019, 5:36 PM

mine w my steak knives last time and they ripped the shirts up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I found yours

Jun 5, 2019, 3:39 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2019, 3:49 PM

Yes. $25.00 per shirt minimum order of 4.

Make checks out to Clemson Athletic Shirt Holdings. Use the acronym CASH and send to my PO Box.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So...are you not going to give us the address?***

Jun 5, 2019, 3:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I just put a blank envelope in the mail containing the check

Jun 21, 2008, 11:05 AM

made out to CASH.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Good thinking, how many you buying?***

Jun 5, 2019, 4:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Not sure yet, so I left the check blank.***

Jun 5, 2019, 4:10 PM

I'm willing to go halfsies with you on the cost in order

Jun 5, 2019, 4:13 PM

to save on shipping and handling. Just let me know what amount they end up charging you and I'll bring a check by for half when I pick up the shirts. #Profit

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

I was given this one when I crossed 16k pt to try out. I was asked

Jun 5, 2019, 3:53 PM

To rate it after wearing it. I’ve caught a lot of looks which is great but not the ones I was hoping to capture.

Thanks for sharing.

Jun 5, 2019, 4:31 PM

Maybe I will get my appetite back sometime tomorrow.

Fond everyone elses...

Jun 5, 2019, 3:56 PM
TNetT-Shirt.jpg(57.0 K)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This was the closest I could find

Jun 5, 2019, 4:01 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2019, 4:26 PM

I'm picky . The TNet logo is awful . I don't care about tradition or stories of how it is that way or why ... awful is awful .

Was this helpful ?
Would you read TD23's post again ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Crump sent me this one in XXS.

Jun 5, 2019, 5:49 PM

https://www.amazon.com/RXBC2011-Clothing-Printed-Warrior-Purple/dp/B01H2OXC06/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=kitten+lightning+shirt&qid=1559771089&s=gateway&sr=8-2

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Kinda surprised those geniuses...

Jun 5, 2019, 9:04 PM

...@Crump® and @B-Meist® haven't done this already. Milk a few more dollars outta the agreeable sheeple. And don't lie, many of us would buy it!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

"many of us would buy it"

Aug 27, 2019, 9:44 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Aug 27, 2019, 9:35 AM

And what T-shirts are available for purchase except for T-Net, If any champion t-shirt for purchase like champion t525c and next level 3600 is available so kindly acknowledge me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are there T-Net t-shirts available for purchase?***

Aug 27, 2019, 9:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Aug 27, 2019, 9:49 AM

I always assumed, even from infancy, that t-net was the original inspiration for the term “t-shirt” - of course there are shirts for sale.

GO TIGERS

Link?***

Aug 27, 2019, 9:58 AM

Re: Link?***

Aug 27, 2019, 10:21 AM

@Crump owns a separate domain name called www.amazon.com that he uses to sell them, along with other South American made textiles. Here’s a link to his brand of generic men’s “gut spanx” - these are the ones he prints the t-net logo on. Just t-male him with the size you want to become and he’ll customize the gut spanx for you. Great service!

Men's Shaper Slimming Undershirts T-shirt Elastic Body Sculpting Vest (White, Medium) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JG0FMG2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_DRtzDbD196JY6

GO TIGERS

I'm not clicking on that.***

Aug 27, 2019, 10:27 AM

Aug 27, 2019, 11:23 AM

Back of the shirt will have the following comment options: "I never post on the right bored" or " I always post on the football bored"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Yep, they say: "Are you board? Join TNet!"

Aug 27, 2019, 1:27 PM

Good clean fun for the whole family, except for the occasional trolling of Lamecocks and Leg Humpers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic