Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are ESPN & DEMS related?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1,097

Are ESPN & DEMS related?

Oct 28, 2016, 11:35 AM

Both push the most lying crapp known to mankind..to Mankind..which isn't kind!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes***

Oct 28, 2016, 11:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Trump is more like ESPN, I think

Oct 28, 2016, 11:48 AM

ESPN Deportes, anyway.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump is like the National Inquirer

Oct 28, 2016, 12:04 PM

The Inquirer has actually assembled a first class staff of investigative reporters. They actually often break legitimate news ahead of the mainstream media.

However, their past is so full of bat #### claims and nonsense - that whatever they say is looked at with great skepticism.

That is kind of like Trump. Sometimes he actually has some legit comments/insight. But too much bat #### mixed in to be taken serious by the majority (I hope).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are all Republicans just whiners and bitchers? It sure

Oct 28, 2016, 11:52 AM

seems that way. Everything they don't like its just wah wah its not our fault its their fault.

Clemson is doing fine, making their way. Who cares whether everyone sees it through your eyes. The coaches and players don't need soft validation of their success. Why do you?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't have one uniform stance on the issues, but

Oct 28, 2016, 11:58 AM

The notion that Republicans complain, whine, and nitpick more than Democrats is pretty laughable.

I am liberal when it comes to many social issues but it is hard to ignore the overwhelming vocal presence of liberal ideology via mass media.

you're no liberal if you think the main stream corporate right wing owned...

Oct 28, 2016, 1:23 PM

media is pushing a liberal ideology. CNN hired people that Trump wanted hired, who have no history as a pundit, just so somebody pushing Trump would be on. And NBC has history of hiring sexual offenders in Bill Cosby and Donald Trump.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone said librhul media, everyone drink***

Oct 28, 2016, 2:18 PM [ in reply to I don't have one uniform stance on the issues, but ]

Show me some 1 on tv who doesnt push crapp..***

Oct 28, 2016, 11:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Absolutely

Oct 28, 2016, 12:08 PM

They are a pair.

Re: Are ESPN & DEMS related?

Oct 28, 2016, 12:26 PM

That's a cool way to get points! Scary how many Tigers agree with your thoughts!

Conservative minds should hate Mrs Clinton. A return to the peaceful prosperous days of Clinton would kill the elephant boys! America certainly doesn't need that.

Do right wingers push their political views on non political topics?

Oct 28, 2016, 1:18 PM

Yes, even if their local gas station has ran out of hot coffee they will find a way to blame it on liberals

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do right wingers push their political views on non political topics?

Oct 28, 2016, 1:29 PM

"has ran out" tells me all I need to know about you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Has ran out tells me pretty much that he's from 'round here'

Oct 28, 2016, 1:37 PM

where you from, Anon?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Re: Has ran out tells me pretty much that he's from 'round here'

Oct 28, 2016, 1:38 PM

so people from "'round here'" suck at using proper English?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

YES just like all the crappy media!

Oct 28, 2016, 1:26 PM

Go Tigers & Donald!!!!

Oct 28, 2016, 1:31 PM
image.png(333.9 K)

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

that was good CU_Kobe...

Oct 28, 2016, 1:48 PM

Jammed uP my iPhone..but not as much as the next Clinton will do to you/us though the NSA, Justice Dept, Liberal Judges, Crooked Deals, Etc.

Good luck, I should be dead within her 1st term..unless she crocks first..and that idiot VP guy takes over.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2016, 1:46 PM

So we are all good with Dabo's uni selection for the FSU game? How many yards you think Gallman will get on his return? Who gets the most catches? Will the BVD hold off any semblance of a late comeback by the FSU squad? Inquiring minds wanna know.
GO TIGERS!!

This post is a reply to Bill, others should ignore it.

Oct 28, 2016, 2:17 PM

Their goal is to tell the general public what they want to hear. That's how they make a living and that's why most of their people appear to be catering to liberals. I think the last four or five presidents should be our first clue as to which way the nation is headed. The problem is what the general public want to hear and not those supplying what the public's desires.

#we2old

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1,097
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic