Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seating chart
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Seating chart

May 5, 2019, 11:23 AM

Hey guys, anyone have a web link that shows seat numbers for Memorial stadium? Looking at tickets for this season.

Thanks so much!

Rich

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seriously, you do not google?***

May 5, 2019, 11:36 AM

Re: Seriously, you do not google?***

May 5, 2019, 11:46 AM

Thank you for being so helpful. Omniscient one, I have been doing that for the past hour. Easy to find sections. I'm looking for seat numbers.

Re: Seriously, you do not google?***

May 5, 2019, 11:51 AM

Do know that the even numbers are all one one side of the section and the odd are on the other.

Can't really be more specific than that though

Message was edited by: Memphis Tiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks, Memphis

May 5, 2019, 11:55 AM

Appreciate that. That most likely answers my question in that we're looking at seats 37, 39 in J section. Wondering if they were side by side.

We haven't been the Syracuse game in '14. We were at the Puntrooskie game, NC State loss, Gator Bowl win over Stanford, Sammy's first game, etc. But dang if I can't remember the seats.

Appreciate that!

Rich

Re: Thanks, Memphis

May 5, 2019, 12:25 PM

Yep, odd numbers on the side of the aisle going toward the 50, evens on the other side.

Appreciate that.

May 5, 2019, 1:07 PM

We're looking to get to a game this year. My wife's first game was in 2011.

Quick story, if you guys have a minute. My wife was a fan of that "other" team. Uhhm. But she agreed to go watch a Clemson game. I really wanted her to have a good time.

We got there early enough for Tiger Walk. In fact we were almost next to the entrance. OK, drum roll - Sammy comes up and is walking right in front of us. At that very moment, some woman behind me lets out this scream so loud it nearly curled my hair. Sammy even turned to find out who that was. As did I. I wanted to know who just put a possible blight on my wife's first (and probably at that point - last) Clemson game.

I found the culprit. Right behind me. Take a wild guess who? Yep, my very own wife! I looked at her like, "What are you doing?" She answers back, "Well, I like Sammy!" haha

From that day on, she began liking other players and then the entire club. I'm hijacking my own thread. But it's Dabo. And then the players themselves. They made the difference over that other team. I've been to their stadium. They seem crude at times, rude, crass. Not a family atmosphere at all.

Their radio station the other day admitted they needed to get what Clemson has. And they kept dancing around the elephant. Better recruiting, better facilities, etc etc Very few want to admit it. But Dabo has created an atmosphere where Christians can go play ball. And thrive.

OK, end of my own hijack. Appreciate the help guys.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic