Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Appears ACC’s starting season earlier than all was a smart move since..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,598

Appears ACC’s starting season earlier than all was a smart move since..

Nov 12, 2020, 11:42 AM

there’s more room for remakes of postponed games, etc and making sure our best teams have a maximum amount of wins to qualify if it comes down to that.

Take that B1G, PAC & SEC!

Thx Swoffie, you did something good on your way out!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Appears ACC’s starting season earlier than all was a smart move since..

Nov 12, 2020, 11:49 AM

My expectation is that there will hardly be enough teams to fill even the shortened list of bowl games because the teams from the north and the west with their shrunken schedules seem to be quickly moving toward a "what's the point" frame of mind in terms of playing games.

Pair that with the schools who want to play but can't take the financial hit from sending their team to a small bowl, and I think it's going to get really interesting when bowl matchups start to fill out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2020, 12:01 PM

I’m wondering if there will be enough tv money available to have these bowl games. I’m sure there will not be tickets sold for these matches to help with the cost.

^^^^^^This^^^^^^^

Nov 12, 2020, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Appears ACC’s starting season earlier than all was a smart move since.. ]

Its becoming more and more obvious every week that there a lot of teams out there are losing their give-a-chit....

Bigger picture. The most important thing is that

Nov 12, 2020, 1:56 PM

Clemson freshman will get more practice, more playing time, and more experience.

You are typically restrained on how much you can practice and play to level the playing field.

Clemson and the rest of the ACC were given a huge benefit over the sec, big, and pac this year that will pay dividends in the future.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 12, 2020, 2:16 PM

Yeah, and I also heard the Beatles broke up.

but did you know Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings?

Nov 12, 2020, 2:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,598
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic