Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Apparently Bama doesn't have the potential to lose
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Apparently Bama doesn't have the potential to lose

Dec 1, 2015, 7:16 PM

Hearing all the talking heads say "if Clemson loses" or "if Carolina wins", then madness ensues. But the basic scenario exists if Bama loses. Not saying they will but nobody is talking up that angle. I hope we win by 60 this weekend to shut everyone up. I do actually believe we win pretty convincingly.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Apparently Bama doesn't have the potential to lose

Dec 1, 2015, 7:31 PM

Definitely getting old.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if bama gets 1 score they win***

Dec 1, 2015, 7:32 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if bama gets 1 score they win***

Dec 1, 2015, 8:44 PM

it's kinda pathetic, but you're right. If the bus makes it to the stadium they beat those clowns

Bama should be forced to play Stanford for the #4 seed

Because Florida is awful

Dec 1, 2015, 7:33 PM

They are terrible. Even though Bammer is one dimensional and hasn't beaten anyone they will wipe the floor with the SEC East champions.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks; but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

but but per Matich "Bama turning the ball over 5 times

Dec 1, 2015, 7:39 PM

and to still be in that game is nothing but a showcase of how great that squad is." He also said something like "Time of possession and total yards allowed are not important..", and his latest involves bama defense and an anaconda. I did not catch the factor us idiots fail to see concerning the Tenn kicker missing FGs at bama but my guess is God had something to do with it. He did mention the anaconda of bama several more times. Not sure what to make of that.

Re: but but per Matich "Bama turning the ball over 5 times

Dec 1, 2015, 7:43 PM

Old Trev also said that OU's Sheppard was lights out better than any receiver from Clemson. What were his stats last time we played the.

OU was a cupcake last year. Wait, they have won 9+ or

Dec 1, 2015, 7:46 PM

so for the last TWENTY YEARS(?)

My bad

Dec 1, 2015, 7:42 PM

How many time did you hear these idiots make that statement? Flat out annoying that they beat Clemson to death every chance and any way they can.

I think it's more of a statement to the fact that

Dec 1, 2015, 7:56 PM

In general the SEC East is the worst conference division in the country. No one, including myself, thinks Florida can beat Alabama. (Oh boy, would I love to see it happen though.) In every conference the better teams rise to the top. I honestly think that with the ACCCG and BIG10CG, the winner should be in the playoffs. Due to the SEC having only one team worth anything this season, if Florida upsets BAMA, the SEC gets left at home. The upset however, will not happen. Florida stinks, they were lucky to score 2 points on FSU at home. Just to reiterate, the SEC East is the worst division in college football. And who sits at the bottom of that division? Oh yeah that's right, that team from the middle of the state. Coots back where they belong.
Go Tigers!!!

Bama has the easiest Conf. champ game by far

Dec 1, 2015, 7:57 PM

And, according to the polls, has played an average schedule

Clemson

The butt hurt is strong with this thread***

Dec 1, 2015, 8:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My whole point is its football. Anything can happen.

Dec 1, 2015, 8:36 PM

Even Bama losing. It's not just us that can lose too. And everyone assumes Stanford is gonna win so there can be controversy. They can easily lose too.

Just wanted to say again,

Dec 1, 2015, 8:39 PM

I don't think Florida has a chance but that would bring me much joy. An SEC free playoff. ESPiN would shutdown shop completely.

Re: Just wanted to say again,

Dec 1, 2015, 10:40 PM

No. They would just tout the BIG 10.

I agree that anything can happen

Dec 1, 2015, 9:02 PM [ in reply to My whole point is its football. Anything can happen. ]

But a loss by Clemson to UNC is easier to imagine than one by Alabama. I watched the show this evening and I wasn't offended that they all penciled Alabama in. I would as well. Florida's performance against FAU more or less guaranteed it.

Maybe Clemson is bored or tired or both or neither. Maybe Clemson is just very business like at this point and trying to pace itself. But UNC seems to be clicking. Granted they haven't played the NDs and FSUs like Clemson has - but UNC has been on a nice roll and is not the team that gave their game to the Coots.

Im confident Clemson will win Saturday but I'm personally expecting a close game.

I'm also expecting a bloody game between USC and Stanford. Sounds like the Trojan coach is all about smashmouth running. Will be a nice contrast to Clemson and UNC running the spread.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have U seen Florida play ?

Dec 1, 2015, 8:47 PM

Bama would have to screw up worse than they did against Ole Mi$$ to lose this one.

Dec 1, 2015, 9:03 PM

I really do not think they have the potential to lose to Florida this week.

The only way to end this nonsense...

Dec 1, 2015, 10:47 PM

Is for us to go win the whole **** thing this year. If we win it all and beat Bama doing it, then we will finally get some respect. As of now everyone is just waiting for us to stumble like always, because that's the only narrative they want to believe. They want to go off what we have done historically, not what this team has done THIS season. THIS season is the only one that matters. Not how we have performed historically. Win it all, shut them up. Go tigers!

Could be another 3-2 SEC barnburner!!!!***

Dec 1, 2015, 10:57 PM

Dec 1, 2015, 11:01 PM

I also give Florida no chance at all of beating Bama, but it's funny when you think about it. The SEC is the 'deepest and toughest' conference in the country, and yet a team that won one of the divisions and went 7-1 this season is given no chance at all of beating the other team in the title game because they suck so bad. If Florida is so bad then how did they manage to go 7-1 in the 'deepest and toughest" conference?

Because Fla is terrible. If we were playing them nobody would be talking about us losing either.***

Dec 1, 2015, 11:08 PM

FINALLY - a rational answer, thanks!***

Dec 1, 2015, 11:20 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic