Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyon­e posting negative comments about the game they couldn't afford
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,700

Anyon­e posting negative comments about the game they couldn't afford

Jan 2, 2018, 7:41 PM

should shut up until you put your money and fanny where your mouth is.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Witch reminds me

Jan 2, 2018, 7:47 PM

Those 1500+ point IPTAY donors that were expecting their 10 Natty tix to resell on StubHub for $4,000 a pop to Georgia fans must be mighty bummed right about now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Put my fanny where my mouth is?***

Jan 2, 2018, 7:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Put my fanny where my mouth is?***

Jan 2, 2018, 8:14 PM

Don’t get any ideas Francis. You might get stuck in an awkward position and could require medical help. Thus having to either lie about what actually happened or try to explain to a doctor what really happened and make things real uncomfortable between you and the doc.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyon­e posting negative comments about the game they couldn't afford

Jan 2, 2018, 8:05 PM

Ummmm, that hardly is a valid reason for you to assume any air of superiority on posting. Let me explain, first many folks had to work and using vacation time may not be practical if married with family. Secondly, just after Christmas many have already shot their wad so to speak. Thirdly, blowing cash without funding retirement is silly though many do it all the time. Fourth, for you to assume that those that did attend have some sort of superiority of opinion is just silly. This would be especially true if you borrowed the money to go or did not already max out retirement funds. Because if you did either of the above means you're a French fry short of a happy meal thus rendering your opinion a moot point. You also fail to think about what some people do in and around the University year round. Have a good night

This is where your trust fund comes in handy.

Jan 2, 2018, 8:11 PM

Talk with one of your financial advisors, there may be tax consequences.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: This is where your trust fund comes in handy.

Jan 2, 2018, 8:18 PM

Unfortunately I do not have a trust fund, on the bright side my kids will! Done by making sound financial decisions and life choices

^^^got huge out of court settlement

Jan 2, 2018, 8:50 PM

when his fanny pack exploded.

You sound poor.

Jan 2, 2018, 8:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Anyon­e posting negative comments about the game they couldn't afford ]

Like me.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: You sound poor.

Jan 2, 2018, 8:25 PM

Me?

Haha, y’all aren’t the only ones.

Jan 2, 2018, 8:37 PM [ in reply to You sound poor. ]

bob’s poor too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Put your fanny where your money is!***

Jan 2, 2018, 8:40 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

you would be too

Jan 2, 2018, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Haha, y’all aren’t the only ones. ]

picking up after the lions at the circus.

Re: you would be too

Jan 2, 2018, 8:49 PM

Wait, are you lyin' about lions?

- H. L. Mencken

Oh kiss of you mouthy little

Jan 2, 2018, 8:12 PM

Beeyotch.

*off

Jan 2, 2018, 8:13 PM

N

sorry.. i spend all my money on beenie babies***

Jan 2, 2018, 8:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Anyon­e posting negative comments about the game they couldn't afford

Jan 2, 2018, 9:10 PM

?? Man Tigernet needs a sarcasm font option.

Thanks for the chuckle.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,700
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic