Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone remember when that moran GWPTiger said
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

Anyone remember when that moran GWPTiger said

Oct 10, 2016, 1:19 PM

Houston would go undefeated and make the playoffs?

Nah, me neither...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Who?***

Oct 10, 2016, 1:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

GWPTiger***

Oct 10, 2016, 1:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oh, that must be someone whose posts I don't read ...

Oct 10, 2016, 1:22 PM

or have on "Ignore" like that Cootof09 dud.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: GWPTiger***

Oct 10, 2016, 1:23 PM [ in reply to GWPTiger*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"There's something in these hills and I suspect that's what it is - the ability of an institution through the unending dedication and greatness of its people - its administration, its faculty, its staff, its students and alumni - to impart to all it touches a respect, an admiration, an affection that stands firm in disquieting times when things around it give impressions of coming unglued." - Joe Sherman '34

Re: GWPTiger***

Oct 10, 2016, 1:29 PM

^^^ RA'd for personal attack.***

Oct 10, 2016, 1:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never heard of her. She sounds hideous.***

Oct 10, 2016, 1:23 PM [ in reply to GWPTiger*** ]

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

I can confirm she is not, I'll tmail you pigs of

Oct 10, 2016, 1:26 PM

GWPTiger

Already on Facebook...

You can thank bob....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Witness Protection frowns MIGHTILY on facebook***

Oct 10, 2016, 1:31 PM

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

That sound you hear is the FBI chopper....***

Oct 10, 2016, 1:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure she is a great looking gal.***

Oct 10, 2016, 2:05 PM [ in reply to I can confirm she is not, I'll tmail you pigs of ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone remember when that moran GWPTiger said

If I tried to keep track of everything wrong thing that guy said I wouldnt have time in the day to do anything else.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Just use excel, it helps***

Oct 10, 2016, 1:33 PM

Too much flare and not enough fight... Fooled me, too.***

RA'd for personal attack on whoever this chick is we are

Oct 10, 2016, 1:33 PM

talking about . . .

Houston.... not the ambulance chaser. ;~)***

Oct 10, 2016, 1:52 PM

Lol

Oct 10, 2016, 1:23 PM

tell the kids on my baseball team that the only real mistakes are the ones you don't learn from.

This here is what coaches call a teachable moment.

The key isn't that you were wrong and are willing to admit it. The learning moment is in your attitude. Use this as an example of why it is better to just chill and watch the games.

Worry about stuff you can control

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Good point, considering all of that I think

Oct 10, 2016, 1:25 PM

Tennessee will win the SEC without question

GWP's ability to take

Oct 10, 2016, 1:48 PM

advice is impressive. Always learning from her mistakes!!!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well...I also tell the kids

Oct 10, 2016, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Good point, considering all of that I think ]

You can't hit the ball if you don't swing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Good point, considering all of that I think

Oct 10, 2016, 6:42 PM [ in reply to Good point, considering all of that I think ]

Are you just trying to be ironic by making a bold prediction or are you serious? Florida just has to beat Georgia and have Tennessee lose one game

Thought she got the ban hammer for

Oct 10, 2016, 1:23 PM

Locker room talk.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was just words, ISIS is cutting heads off***

Oct 10, 2016, 1:25 PM

Yeah...wiminz shouldn't talk fooseball***

Oct 10, 2016, 1:24 PM

^^^Misogyny***

Oct 10, 2016, 1:27 PM

I thought we were talking bout that GWP chick.

Oct 10, 2016, 1:34 PM

Who is Miss.Ogyny?

or when he misspelled "moron"??

good times...

No, he spelled it correctly***

Oct 10, 2016, 1:30 PM

Self-admission of one's frailties often leads toward

Oct 10, 2016, 1:40 PM

a more rewarding life.

Congratulations....................................You should try it more often. lol

Be careful old man, at your age one slip-up

Oct 10, 2016, 1:48 PM

exposes your frailties in a form of a broken hip.

Wickersnipper!***

Oct 10, 2016, 5:06 PM

Re: Anyone remember when that moran GWPTiger said

Oct 10, 2016, 3:16 PM

I was wondering how long it would take you to show up!***

Oct 10, 2016, 3:42 PM

Re: I was wondering how long it would take you to show up!***

Oct 10, 2016, 4:01 PM

Haha likewise my friend! All day yesterday I was saying to myself, "GWP is being awfully quiet today..."

You think about me on a Sunday? That's sweet***

Oct 10, 2016, 4:42 PM

Re: You think about me on a Sunday? That's sweet***

Oct 10, 2016, 11:34 PM

There's no better feeling that being right on a Sunday! :)

Re: You think about me on a Sunday? That's sweet***

Oct 10, 2016, 11:34 PM

Than*, your honor

No one, including us, would have wished

Oct 11, 2016, 6:17 AM

that fate on ourselves - going to Annapolis in the cold and rain and playing a Navy/triple O team.
Football's funny, that way.

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic