Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
B-Meist and Crump, I think it would be appropriate for you
TigerNet Website - Site Feedback and Suggestions
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

B-Meist and Crump, I think it would be appropriate for you

May 1, 2020, 8:59 AM

both to provide an explanation as to how and why people were able to be logged in under others’ user names and access our tmail and read our tmail. I asked this question yesterday and did not receive an answer while all you did was move my post to a different board.

So still waiting...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: B-Meist and Crump, I think it would be appropriate for you

May 1, 2020, 9:04 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: In these challenging times, where we are all in this

May 1, 2020, 9:18 AM

together, we are grateful for your sacrifice.

TIA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

I pointed you for good luck; also, there's a superstition...

that on the 1st of each month when you say, "Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit" upon waking, you'll be granted good luck for the remainder of the month.

Hopefully you did not forget the incantation this morning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I pointed you for good luck; also, there's a superstition...

May 1, 2020, 9:19 AM

I keep trying that and yet, I have not won Publisher's Clearing House.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still with us, Mo fo, might be looking in the wrong places?***

May 1, 2020, 9:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, still with you all.***

May 1, 2020, 9:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^MODS PLEASE MOVE THIS TO "SITE FEEDBACK" BORED***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

All users' information was compromised yesterday bob

May 1, 2020, 9:52 AM

Do you not want answers?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

As if he would understand

May 1, 2020, 10:01 AM

lol

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Are you suggesting it would go over his head?***

May 1, 2020, 10:09 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is tmail?

May 1, 2020, 9:27 AM

TIA!

Re: B-Meist and Crump, I think it would be appropriate for you

May 1, 2020, 9:28 AM

Is providing 2 names considered a list of names or does it have to be more than that? I’m just wanting to know what the cut-off number is to avoid a possible ban hammer in the future.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think two is more of a gaggle

May 1, 2020, 9:31 AM

Than a list but I don’t know if any list that explains what constitutes a list.

Re: I think two is more of a gaggle

May 1, 2020, 10:01 AM

GWP can always remove his name !!

sorry I didn't see your post yesterday, did you mention us?

May 1, 2020, 11:39 AM

So what happened was some new guy at our hosting place turned on full site caching, which means the first time any page was loaded it was cached and any future requests for that page returned the cached one instead of the "live" one.

I am working today on setting up some blocks so it can't happen again. Sorry about that!

Somebody moved my post, if it wasn't you then who?

May 1, 2020, 1:16 PM

Also B-Meist®, I believe I would be finding a new "hosting place." It seems multiple people were logged in under my account and at least 1 person was able to access my tmail and open a tmail. I get that you and Crump® have that ability, which is reasonable as the site owners, but for that to be handed over to random users is another story.

At the very least it is inconsistent with your privacy statement, the extent of it depends on what other information was able to be accessed.

Anyone on our team can move a post and I get alerts when a

May 1, 2020, 1:39 PM

post is made in this forum, but not when one is moved there and they failed to alert me to yours, sorry about that.

Nobody had access to your account, they were just able to see the cached version of 1 tmail. Yes it was a giant fail, but not as bad as it seems. We certainly apologize for the error which was sadly out of our control, but like I mentioned I am working today on some blocks in case another 'new guy' did the same thing.

Thanks for understanding.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
TigerNet Website - Site Feedback and Suggestions
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next