Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone getting upset at these guys leaving early
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Anyone getting upset at these guys leaving early

Jan 13, 2016, 3:48 PM

is pretty #### selfish.

These guys have worked their ##### off for the chance to play at the next level for a pretty nice pay check in a profession where every year is very very important due to longevity being very very short.

Good luck to all the Tigers moving on you will do great things!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Anyone getting upset at these guys leaving early

Jan 13, 2016, 3:49 PM

I am upset, but not for that reason. I wish them all the best. Just wohld love to add them back to play together one more time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This happens every year... One side whines about players

Jan 13, 2016, 4:13 PM

Leaving and acts like its the end of the world and then there is always a handful of fans like this that wanna be the Clemson super fan that pump their chest about how they support the players more than the other side and how dissapointed they are that everyone can't be good fans like themselves. No one cares because both sides sound like children. You can support a player while wishing they would come back and saying you would never wish a player would come back is moronic at best and it certainly doesn't make you anything othe than your average fan/student/alumni. If anyone bashed a player because they left or go on about how bad that player hurt us by leaving and we will suck now then yeah, they're an idiot but there is never more than one or two guilty of doing that and these posts don't do anything to help it.

The players make a decision on what's best for them so no matter what I would hope everyone would be able to support them for that but it's okay to have an opinion on whether you thought they should go or not or wish they were coming back but that doesn't mean anything and it shouldn't have anything to do with supporting a player.

We are fine. We have players to fill every vacancy. This is why you recruit year in and year out and that is something we have been building for years. It's not like USuCk where we got a few good players in a couple of recruiting classes so we just assumed players would keep coming in and we could half #### recruiting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This happens every year... One side whines about players

Jan 13, 2016, 4:15 PM

Doesnt take a "superfan" to not trash a kid for following a dream.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I'm standing on the ledge right now with Nkemd$che,

Jan 13, 2016, 4:19 PM

but I'm certain he's going to jump first.

Then, I'm going back inside, grab a bag of chips, and watch some more TV. Nobody call 911.

2024 free_orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm proud of them all! Just nervous about TJ Green.***

Jan 13, 2016, 4:19 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic