Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone following Six Nations Rugby.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Anyone following Six Nations Rugby.

Feb 12, 2019, 7:37 PM

Cannot recommend it more. Gets a “Football” fix in the off season with Quality play in the Scotland Ireland game this weekend

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone following Six Nations Rugby.

Feb 12, 2019, 8:53 PM

Yes we watched it purely out of withdrawal. Took nearly the entire match to figure out what they were doing and what the rules are for the most part. I think football was invented as an improvement on rugby. Although those guys are tough and play a manly sport.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2019, 9:00 PM

I only got to watch the first half who ended up winning? I love to watch rugby. Rugby 7s is always fun too!

Feb 12, 2019, 10:40 PM

even older than our domination of uscjr. I agree, 7s are great games as well.

Feb 25, 2019, 3:24 PM

The Six Nations have been great but you should also try Major League Rugby on ESPN+, CBS Sports and some local sports cable channels. It's the new US professional rugby competition with teams in Seattle, San Diego, Austin, Houston, Colorado, New Orleans, Utah, Toronto, and NY. New teams coming to DC and Atlanta next year with ties to Clemson. The Colorado team, the Glendale Raptors, has two Clemson grads and one former assistant coach playing under contract. https://www.usmlr.com
Clemson Rugby will be hosting some combines in the future for these teams.

Clemson Rugby could also use support of our Clemson sports fans and community. The team lost almost all of its support from CUSG this last year for traveling to competitions playing in the toughest collegiate competition in the country. The Clemson Rugby Foundation (CRF) and students have stepped up to helped fill the more than $50,000 deficit but unlike IPTAY, there isn't millions flowing into support rugby at Clemson. https://www.clemsonrugbyfoundation.org

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic