Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone familiar with Kodi?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Anyone familiar with Kodi?

Jul 18, 2017, 11:45 PM

I'm new to this, but If so, what's the best addon for seeing Clemson games? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fam!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone familiar with Kodi?

Jul 19, 2017, 12:14 AM

You got it on the Firestick or just your computer?

I have an addon called Sports Access and I can literally watch any game in any sport in crystal clear HD..Its only $40 for a 3 month subscription...Screw cable...

Also, I simply download the WatchESPN app and watch every game on there for Clemson...football and baseball...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jul 19, 2017, 3:45 AM

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I'm cutting the cord this year. So what I have is a firestick.

This Sports Access...I'm glad to hear it's all in HD, but is it good regarding buffering and/or cutting out?

Jul 19, 2017, 11:08 AM

All HD...Soccer...Rugby...Cricket....any thing you want man...It works as good as your WIFI is...Very rarely does it buffer or cut out...If it does it will onl y be for a second or two

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jul 19, 2017, 1:04 PM

Why do you need watchESPN if you can get everything on Sports Access?

You can't get espn without media service. So who are you using?

Jul 19, 2017, 7:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone familiar with Kodi? ]

Cable, direct tv, sling, psv, dish, direct tv live?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: You can't get espn without media service. So who are you using?

Jul 19, 2017, 11:09 AM

I use Sports Access...

It has all the ESPNs and any other flagship network like MASN, Fox Sports etc...

http://sportsaccess.se/index.php?token=MURuYzhyWmpRZm9ZSG1heGQ0Y1kraDh0SGkwa3BySHhTT0Vmbms0cGZlUnRhaVR0dXl6L0JrTEhPRnY5OVNWbEpJUDNTWUZIcDNwMFJmZVhNdVJKQ3NaSm9aZ2U5eHhQbnhUVHNobDBMSjE4L3lFdjhDK05McUpUemdKWmZscjh1UUZYZzVsL3JqNFRNRWw0N0l1N2Q2WUNsSzRyMlRyb04zekZoRjFWM1Rod3hxNTVnK2xhcktrMUZSNG9HTHBRdDNSbXZCYjhLWUFyaUwzZTRmbnRkTVpmUnh3L3JIUnlLSWY5Z0xlbExGWT0=

Jul 19, 2017, 12:16 AM

None... if you want to watch clemson games for free your best bet is an OTA antenna. Kodi live TV streams are very hit and miss and even if you do happen to find a game the picture quality wont come close to what you could get OTA.

Jul 19, 2017, 5:26 AM

I tried cutting the cord but went back to cable in less than a week. Several times it'd buffer or freeze and it drove me nuts. Every single one of us wastes money every day. I got my charter after ten minutes of negotiating down to 120 something after tax with phone, internet, and every channel they offer. They gave me three DVRs for free and I added one extra for $5 a month. Kodi isn't worth it unless you're ok with glitches and occasionally not being able to watch what you want live at all. Knowing what I have works is worth multiple times what I pay

I have Kodi

Jul 19, 2017, 6:24 AM

I have Kodi but I've never watched anything live on it. It's great for watching movies though. I can watch movies before they get to Redbox in good quality. The best part is since it's free I don't have to contribute a dime to those Hollywood liberals.

As far as live tv I use Playstation Vue. It's only $45 a month(for the Core Package) and you get all the sports channels (actually you get a lot of channels). I had it turned on last August and since it's month to month with no contract I turned if off about two weeks after our National Championship. Deactivating it took just a few clicks online to do. Also I spent the extra $40-50 on the Firebox instead of the Firestick. I had my the cable company put my router right behind the TV and with the Firebox you're able to hook your tv up to it with an ethernet cable. I never had one game buffer last year. Here's a link to the channel lineup:

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/vue/channels/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

So you steal from those Hollywood liberals

Jul 19, 2017, 7:52 AM

Got it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sports devil add-on

Jul 19, 2017, 6:25 AM

Just got the fire stick. Friend of mine suggested Sports Devil as the one to watch live sports.

Re: Sports devil add-on

Jul 19, 2017, 11:19 AM

Sports Devil is awful...half the time you cant even see the ball because of horrible quality and lagging....

Question for you cable cutters...

Jul 19, 2017, 6:39 AM

How are you getting your Internet? Are you still using the cable company for your Internet connection or are you completely wireless through a phone provider?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have my internet through the cable company***

Jul 19, 2017, 6:54 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Att - 100mbs

Jul 19, 2017, 8:37 AM [ in reply to Question for you cable cutters... ]

Moved into a neighborhood where they offer more than their usual measly 6mbs. Locked in a rate with a guaranteed never to go up payment. Only condition was auto payment. So far so good.... screw charter

Do you have a data cap?***

Jul 19, 2017, 10:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Do you have a data cap?***

Jul 19, 2017, 11:01 AM

No caps! It's called "giga power". I was a charter customer.... called them and said I want to switch but certain things I MUST have.

1. Less than charter ($65 / month)
2. Minimum 60mbs
3. No installation fee
4. No rate hikes
5. No caps

I said Go! And got it all and some.

Weeze call dat fiber optics. What is that running you?

Jul 19, 2017, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Att - 100mbs ]

Btw.. that is is hardwired. Your wireless router may be capped at 54.

Re: Weeze call dat fiber optics. What is that running you?

Jul 19, 2017, 11:03 AM

My 5g connection gets over 80mbs

Two phones
Xbox one
Fire stick streaming

All at same time..... No lag

Price is 65?

Jul 19, 2017, 11:59 AM

I'm paying $40 right now for 60 mb bundled thru charter. If I dump tv it will go up to $50.

I don't lag at 60, but I don't stream much and ran cat5 to every room .

I certainly don't mind dumping charter. The $5 for every box after the 1st one pissssed me off.

Charter.***

Jul 19, 2017, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Question for you cable cutters... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jul 19, 2017, 9:52 AM

I have Kodi too and under sports I can watch any sports have not had it during football yet but I have charter I too was tired of wasting money for TV I wasnt watching. They have a deal where you can get local channels + 10 u want and keep one box. This deal was 120 with tax and upgraded to 100 mbbs speed I can stream and kids this is with home phone too. I can then during football season chose sling tv sports deal and cancel when I dont need. I saved about 80 a month and with Kodi I can watch any shows and live tv with Charter. They are doing whatever they can to keep customers.

Well, I've been to Kodi, Wyoming...

Jul 19, 2017, 9:53 AM

I mean, Cody. Does that help?

For Vonnegut fans, I did NOT ask for Wild Bob because he deaded in the book.

Jul 19, 2017, 10:31 AM

Get Players Klub premium addon for $5 a month every pro sports team 100 hd channels and PPVs

Jul 19, 2017, 11:11 AM

enjoy it while you can, this will go away soon. Net Neutrality is about to be repealed.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2017, 11:18 AM

Oh we will...

People will then just find the next best thing...they are tired of getting bent over by cable companies...

Jul 19, 2017, 11:29 AM

well, your cable company is about to have control on what content receives bandwidth, and what doesn't.

Jul 19, 2017, 11:52 AM

Well I would rather watch my d*ck getting sliced off then to give those dingleberries the pleasure of controlling my viewing pleasures

Jul 19, 2017, 12:09 PM

if you do, mail it to your congress man in protest

On the flip side...

Jul 19, 2017, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone familiar with Kodi? ]

I never have to worry about anything except paying the bill with my cable company.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jul 19, 2017, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Anyone familiar with Kodi? ]

republicans have been pushing for this for years and hasn't happened yet. If it does, it'll def change the internet as we know it - pure capitalism at it's best. And even if repealed, they usually have to give a years time or so before it can even be enforced.

Jul 19, 2017, 6:11 PM

The elimination of Phoenix and a few other apps that supported streaming sports on Kodi (newest version 17.3) because of the lawsuit by DISH overseas, it has become very hard to get sports streaming live now. Last year I was able to watch NFL games, PAC 12, and B10 sports through the FireStick and Kodi, but right now it's really hard to find sports in the USA streamed. I can get live TV streaming via Goodfellas 2.0 with if'y buffering, so that might be an option during sports season; see below for the apps for this to work.

Sports Devil, Goodfellas 2.0, and F4M Tester, is something that I've "read" will work, but personally haven't been able to watch any live sports (soccer and etc) in the past few months.

You can do a "google" search about this and find options that "might" work, but nothing has been successful that I know of. As I'm trying to find a good app solution for PPV events but nothing yet.

CUvsFSU2011win

-- Too many daughters and not enough bullets. --

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic