Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone ever purchased WestZone tickets on Stubhub?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Anyone ever purchased WestZone tickets on Stubhub?

Oct 15, 2015, 10:43 AM

Just curious. I purchased two tickets for the BC game this weekend, and was able to download instantly. The tickets have the section number (103) and seat assignments, but other than that, no special instructions for the WestZone Club. I just want to make sure, is the ticket from Stubhub good enough, or do I need any other credentials to gain access? Can I still enjoy all the amenities?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did the same thing yesterday so I hope so

Oct 15, 2015, 10:49 AM

My son and I will be in Section 104

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just have the Stubhub customer service number on head

Oct 15, 2015, 10:51 AM

If you have any trouble they will do anything they can to help you out. I have never had any issues, but have heard about their customer service mainly with Golf events. Their tickets are guaranteed, and you shouldnt have a problem

Re: Anyone ever purchased WestZone tickets on Stubhub?

Oct 15, 2015, 10:52 AM

You should be fine if your ticket has a barcode. The seller voids his barcode by giving it up, which would mean, it's a real ticket.

Can't speak specifically for the WEZ, but i've purchased

Oct 15, 2015, 10:56 AM

through stubhub countless times...if you have any trouble at all, call the customer service # and they'll bend over backwards to make things right.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about the amenities?

Oct 15, 2015, 10:58 AM

Once I'm in, am I allowed to take advantage of the buffet? Can I use the locker to store booze like regular club members can?

At first glance I read "what about the amputees"

Oct 15, 2015, 10:59 AM

And thought this post was about Obed

Re: What about the amenities?

Oct 15, 2015, 11:01 AM [ in reply to What about the amenities? ]

you will be able to eat but the owner of the tickets has the key to the locker and the alcohol has to be put in the locker today or tomorrow you cant just walk in with a bottle on game day but there will be plenty if people in there you can give a few bucks to and drink some of theirs

Re: What about the amenities?

Oct 15, 2015, 11:03 AM

Good to know. Thanks.

Yep, the owner 'pre-stocks' the locker with their own choice

Oct 15, 2015, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: What about the amenities? ]

of beverages before gametime. So I doubt you will have access, but if you happen to have the master key...

;)

There will be plenty of liquor flowing up there though, I really liked the few times I got to watch games there, the only thing I don't care for is the view from the endzone (there's are reason why they stick students and gen. admission seats on the other end) but they have TVs everywhere in the "club".

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks; but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

Just be careful...

Oct 15, 2015, 11:03 AM

We have season tickets in the lower deck on the North side. For the Notre Dame game it was rather interesting that 2 DIFFERENT SETS of people came to our seats with identical tickets for our seats. They both had purchased them online thru Stubhub. The only thing that we saw wrong with their tickets was that the gate was incorrect. Otherwise, everything was identical to our tickets. These people were not very happy, and would have probably given me a lot more trouble if I had not been able to prove to them that I was the season ticket holder for those seats.

Wow, that stinks!

Oct 15, 2015, 11:06 AM

Oh well, I'll have the Stubhub customer service number handy in case that happens. Also purchased with my Amex, so I should be protected. Good news is that it always appears there are a bunch of unoccupied seats in the WestZone club level, so if all else fails, gaining access to the section is the important part . . .

### that's crazy. Anyone else have similar issues at ND?***

Oct 15, 2015, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Just be careful... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Unreal... We have lower deck tics and sold a few no problems***

Oct 15, 2015, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Just be careful... ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Call 1-800-CLEMSON. The ticket office can help you***

Oct 15, 2015, 11:10 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic