Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else sick to death of fantasy football ads?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 759

Anyone else sick to death of fantasy football ads?

Sep 10, 2015, 7:55 PM

You can't swing a dead cat without hearing or seeing one of these annoying ads. Cripes, does no one just watch sports anymore?!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

two most annoying things about football season..

Sep 10, 2015, 7:58 PM

fantasy football addicts and gambling addicts. Sorry, fantasy football guy, I don't care how your fantasy team did over the weekend if I either don't do fantasy football or am not in your fantasy football league.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you and the coots..

Sep 10, 2015, 8:13 PM

would be my choice for 2 most annoying things about football season. Actually, you head that list for all sports and anything Clemson

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Step one: Stop using Internet Explorer

Sep 10, 2015, 8:11 PM

Step 2: Google your problem. There are ways around it. *Cough Cough ad Cough Cough block*

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Internet Explorer bashing...

Sep 10, 2015, 8:40 PM

....is so last decade. Ads are a problem in any browser you use and none of them are absolutely perfect for all purposes. On top of that, they all can become malware infested.

Having said that, Internet Explorer's days are numbered. With Windows 10, the new MS browser called "Edge" is looking very nice so far. I highly recommend everyone go ahead and upgrade their Win 8 computer to Win 10 now, just do it. Windows 8 must just go away.

Windows 7 upgrade isn't necessary unless you just want to. You won't be disappointed if you do. If you want to experience Edge, you'll need to upgrade.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who are you talking to?***

Sep 10, 2015, 8:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Anyone who will listen I suppose...

Sep 10, 2015, 8:48 PM

...was that a rhetorical question?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone else sick to death of fantasy football ads?

Sep 10, 2015, 8:16 PM

tv is covered up in them

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, its so annoying

Sep 10, 2015, 8:41 PM

People are more into fantasy football these days than they are in the games themselves. Ridiculous

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 759
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic