Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else notice that despite beating L'ville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,090

Anyone else notice that despite beating L'ville

Oct 4, 2016, 11:08 PM

...the national media are intent on creating sports news instead of reporting it?

They've created the narrative that Louisville is even better than Clemson because they lost to Clemson. Personally, I think they're all trying to make themselves feel better about per-maturely awarding Lamar Jackson The Heisman, The ACC Championship, and National Championship after a 4 week season.

Clemson turns the ball over 5x, twice inside the red-zone, but still wins. Shouldn't Louisville have won the game? What a bunch of clowns.

It must hurt bad to know that Clemson can play a sloppy offensive game and still beat their little media darling.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is actually a good thing

Oct 5, 2016, 8:15 AM

They used to only do this with the SEC. Now, the ACC is getting the ESPN spin treatment. We need that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agreed - we need to appreciate this

Oct 5, 2016, 8:39 AM

in previous years, they would have demoted BOTH teams.

This is a landmark event in the history of the ACC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope.

Oct 5, 2016, 8:27 AM

I do notice a lot of posters with hurt feelings.??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's because...

Oct 5, 2016, 8:35 AM

There's no story to tell on the Clemson side. Win and you're in. Beat FSU, which is now a 2 loss team and will be a tough game to hype up, and it is a cake walk to the ACCCG. We all know that there is a lot of football between now and December but there isn't much of a story for the media to hype.
On the other hand, Louisville needs hype to stay relevant because there is a VERY slim chance that they make the ACCCG as Clemson will have to implode to see that happen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here, let me pour some more gas on your fire...

Oct 5, 2016, 8:40 AM

... and we're still ranked behind Alabama with their signature wins over WKY, KY and Kent State - plus two other 'preseason' (read over rated) top 20 teams;

and Ohio State with THEIR signature wins over Bowling Green, Rutgers and Tulsa plus their win over an over rated Oklahoma team?

I am SO tired of hearing all the sportscast talking heads extolling their virtues, yada yada yada...

... our Tigers need to just keep on taking care of business because I REALLY want to hear the narrative when THAT happens to their 'beloved signature/storied programs'!

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

This won't last

Oct 5, 2016, 8:56 AM

I'm thinking we're #1 after the next two weeks.

- Bama going down to either Arkansas or UT
- tOSU going down to Wisconsin

Re: This won't last

Oct 5, 2016, 11:16 AM

Bama going down to ut ??? Ut maybe the most overrated team in the USA

Re: Here, let me pour some more gas on your fire...fine w us

Oct 5, 2016, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Here, let me pour some more gas on your fire... ]

not being number one till the very end.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,090
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic