Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else notice SCAR
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,148

Anyone else notice SCAR

Aug 15, 2014, 9:30 AM

Has basically 3 weeks to prepare for @Auburn? They play Kentucky Oct 4, then a bye week before FURMAN Oct 18. They play auburn on Oct 25.

Depending on how you look at Kentucky they have almost a full month to prepare for Auburn. Wow.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thats a lot of free time for drinking and stealing !***

Aug 15, 2014, 9:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More time for Mangus and Slurrier to get a good drunk going

Aug 15, 2014, 9:39 AM

watch your sidewalks boys !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More time for Mangus and Slurrier to get a good drunk going

Aug 15, 2014, 10:01 AM

Gus and that team are light years ahead of the Coots on both sides of the ball. Should be a monumental football moment. Gonna get some craft beers for that one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 15, 2014, 10:05 AM

The best part is that Spurrier has got them all believing in him , and what they have for a defense.
The Coots hearts being torn out will echo from the Plains.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 15, 2014, 10:07 AM

I think that Florida has a better chance to win the east than Sackerlina . At least we know that the Gators defense is going to be good.

DB23

Scar has had 80 years to prepare for Auburn and has not

Aug 15, 2014, 9:39 AM

beaten them since the 30's. It won't matter, Auburn will run through their d-line like a hot knife through a stick of butter.

Nope, didn't notice them

Aug 15, 2014, 10:06 AM

hth

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

No we don't

Aug 15, 2014, 10:29 AM

Kentucky is a road game- and a conference game

Kentucky obviously isn't one of the tougher teams on the schedule but it's not an off -week and not a team you can simply not prepare for - unless you want to lose.

Having Furman before Auburn is not an off-week anymore than having the Citadel was an off week before playing South Carolina last year for Clemson.

Re: No we don't

Aug 15, 2014, 10:36 AM

Child bye. All those years of scar playing cream puff u before clemson game speaks for itself. Since Carolina has momentum in the rivalry clemson has started to do the same.

I think that proves my point. But go ahead and spend a whole week on Furman, better yet take two weeks.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,148
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic