Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else notice...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,094

Anyone else notice...

Oct 20, 2013, 7:37 PM

...how calm our players were on the bus before the game. Told my nine year old he was about to witness the most amazing entrance on college football from a players perspective...the camera cut to inside the bus and BLAH! Nothing like it was before the Georgia game. It's irrelevant and I have no real point. Just curious if anyone else felt something was lacking prior to kickoff?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone else notice...

Oct 20, 2013, 7:38 PM

best part was the blue lights reflecting off the coaches shirt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone else notice...

Oct 20, 2013, 7:45 PM

I think your looking into it too deep, we looked fine prior to game, the hole we dug in 1st qt was the problem

Oct 20, 2013, 7:46 PM

Not really. There are two ways to look at that. We could have seen a bus full of guys trying to tear the door off the bus to get to the top of the Hill, and guess what? They still could have been destroyed. Blatant displays of hyper emotion does not always mean you're going to win or play well, just like calm and collected doesn't always mean you are uninspired.

Yep, been talking about that since last night. Looked like

Oct 20, 2013, 8:12 PM

they were heading out of the locker room to a funeral instead of the biggest football game of their life! I hope Dabo didn't buy into his own Sheet about "all we have to do is execute"! BS! They have to play with thier hair on FIRE! FSU played with emotion, we had none! Practice determines your execution, lack of emotion and fire will send you to your own execution, like it did to us!

Oct 20, 2013, 8:27 PM

Not about "looking too deep into it" at all. I was just curious if anyone else noticed it too. Read into that however you choose.

Oct 20, 2013, 9:05 PM

No noise on the bus would be strange to me. No talking, laughing etc, but they may always be that quiet. No excitement on the sideline at any point. Like a four year old once said, I am just going to call this a bad day and go to bed!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,094
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic