Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else having trouble with the CFBPlayoff app?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Anyone else having trouble with the CFBPlayoff app?

Jan 2, 2020, 10:34 AM

I was able to transfer tickets to a friend of mine early on but now I can’t transfer or sell. Button is grayed out.

Also, why can’t you sell them on stubhub? One would figure you could do what you want with tickets you paid for.

If anybody’s figured this out please let me know. Tia

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought you could do what you want with them, do they

Jan 2, 2020, 10:39 AM

limit how many times you can transfer or sell????
I like the old days with a plain tickets in hand not this electronic PooPoo.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sell on StubHub?

Jan 2, 2020, 10:55 AM

You know you should only sell these to true Clemson fans at face value or less.

/s

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe the CFP app is tied to ticketmaster

Jan 2, 2020, 10:57 AM

Try using the ticketmaster app to scalp your tickets.

Ticketmaster works the same as stubhub from what I understand.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Yes tied to ticketmaster

Jan 2, 2020, 11:20 AM

I just need to transfer them but it's annoying that they are trying to restrict where you can sell your tickets.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They restrict nothing

Jan 2, 2020, 12:11 PM

You can sell them anywhere you want for any price you want. But by having that Ticketmaster Button there they are hoping you sell them on TM.

If you want to sell on stubhub, just sell them there. Once you sell them, Stubhub will give you the buyer’s name and email and you then transfer them.

Or you all could just sell to me and make life easy for yourselves. ??

Lol already spoken for. I just need to transfer***

Jan 2, 2020, 12:23 PM

Re: Anyone else having trouble with the CFBPlayoff app?

Jan 2, 2020, 11:37 AM

If you purchased from IPTAY, you're supposed to have access today at 5pm. Not sure how you were able to transfer earlier unless you got your tickets from somewhere other than IPTAY.

You can sell on Stubhub. When the tickets sell, Stubhub will send you the buyer's email/information and you will just transfer the tickets to them from the app.

Only Ticketmaster is truly linked (verified), but you can sell them through any of the sites.

OK thanks for the info

Jan 2, 2020, 11:57 AM

Tre transfer option was only available for a few hours but I need to transfer two more to a friend since I can't go.

I was just annoyed about the ticketmaster thing. Don't need to use it.

Re: OK thanks for the info

Jan 2, 2020, 1:34 PM

It's basically the same as Clemson's home game tickets, just switched. We can list our season tickets straight from the account to Stubhub because they are verified with Clemson. They are our Ticket partner. If you want to list them anywhere else (like TM), you typically have to list them and then either ship, or transfer them after they sell.

Tickets from both Clemson and LSU are now in the app

Jan 2, 2020, 1:36 PM

Can see barcodes and can transfer them.

Re: Tickets from both Clemson and LSU are now in the app

Jan 2, 2020, 1:40 PM

Mine are in there but still greyed out and no barcodes. Do you think they are releasing them in waves?

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic