Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else feel like last night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,297

Anyone else feel like last night

Nov 13, 2016, 5:24 PM

When we didn't get the first with the jumbo maybe we should have tried a pooch kick on 4th and pinned them deep or a hard count with motion? When all they needed was a field goal to win giving them a short field was moronic. It was the time to pin them deep, but maybe he was gun shy from the backlash after the auburn game. I like my chances at home with a rowdy stadium and a long field

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone else feel like last night

Nov 13, 2016, 5:40 PM

I felt we should have adjusted to the shovel pass. Also some awareness where the ball is on pass d would be nice. Several unnecessary pi s let them continue drives

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That really surprised me. I thought we would have adjusted

Nov 13, 2016, 5:46 PM

as well. It would be interesting to watch the film with BV and hear him breaking things down. They did some things they haven't done all year apparently - like going up-tempo. The shovel pass was on film though.

As bad as we might feel, I imagine players feel much worse. There were terrible calls by the refs for sure, but the interception in the 4th was all on us. 2 games left. Clinch next week!!!

I woulda liked a run/pass option with...

Nov 13, 2016, 5:40 PM

Leggett coming across in motion and being DW4's main receiver. That play always seems good for 5 or more yards.

~JKB

you mean right after we didn't get it?

Nov 13, 2016, 5:41 PM

Yes. I'm the best back seat driver you've ever seen. Hindsight is 20/20 - given what happened, I'm sure Dabo would it over and attempt a pooch kick.

But forward we go. It'll be fine. I have faith. What is the alternative at this point? Hang your head low and dwell on what could have been?

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,297
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic