Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone brave enough to sit in Row MM - next
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,849

Anyone brave enough to sit in Row MM - next

Oct 4, 2019, 9:57 PM

to top row in North upper deck if they had free tickets to Wofford game. It is Military Appreciation Day and I would like to give 2 tickets away (can e-mail bar codes that came directly from Clemson ticket office.) Would like to give to veteran if possible who doesn't normally get to attend but to anyone who will use them. T-mail me if you want them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone brave enough to sit in Row MM - next

Oct 4, 2019, 10:27 PM

I do not need tickets, but my kids and I sat on the very top row for a number of years and loved it. There is a wide side walk behind the top seats and it was nice for them if they got fidgety and for me if I needed to stand or stretch. On a clear day you can see forever - mountains lakes University buildings. Numbers were hard to see, but man could you see those plays developed!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ this is true.

Oct 5, 2019, 12:27 AM

But going down the steps it was so steep I thought one stumble and I’m gone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 4, 2019, 11:36 PM

Bump since you’re trying to be so generous.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2019, 6:47 AM

Send the tickets to Davis Babb at Iptay and he will make sure they get to a vet. He has a group that makes sure they get to the right people. I did this as well. They are working on a plan to make it easier for us to donate tickets to vets.
Phil Bechtold

Oct 5, 2019, 6:47 AM

Send the tickets to Davis Babb at Iptay and he will make sure they get to a vet. He has a group that makes sure they get to the right people. I did this as well. They are working on a plan to make it easier for us to donate tickets to vets.
Phil Bechtold

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,849
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic