Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Kirk Herbstreit has Clemson in his Top 4
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

FB Update: Kirk Herbstreit has Clemson in his Top 4

Oct 1, 2017, 8:37 AM

Kirk Herbstreit has Clemson in his Top 4

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Kirk Herbstreit has Clemson in his Top 4

Oct 1, 2017, 11:36 AM

Taking that ball off the VT receivers shoulder was a thing of FB beauty, and Dorian was in the end zone in seconds. He is one player in our secondary that I think will make an NFL roster.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Kirk Herbstreit has Clemson in his Top 4

Oct 1, 2017, 12:26 PM

Herbe, Your Prediction For CFP is just, blase. Need some guts or gumption. Doubt you have it.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anybody who doesn't have Clemson in their top 4

Oct 1, 2017, 12:36 PM

Needs to have their vote revoked and their head examined. Frankly, I can't even entertain an argument for why Clemson would be voted anything other than #1. Defending national champs. Beaten, excuse me.. clobbered, three top 15 teams to start this season (two on the road). What the heck else does Clemson need to do? Well, OK... I know the answer.

Re: Anybody who doesn't have Clemson in their top 4

Oct 1, 2017, 1:26 PM

Well said, and major kudos for saying it. Our conference gets no respect, period, end of story, until we win a NC, and then it is on to the next set of teams they want to hand place in the top bracket the next season, forgetting about past successes. Were it not so sad, it would be comical.At least Danny W., and you and I, get it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2017, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Anybody who doesn't have Clemson in their top 4 ]

Exactly, and all that BS ESECPN was preaching BEFORE we beat Bama in the 2016 NCG was, to be the champs, you have to beat the champs. Well, we beat the champs, and since beating the champs, we have done what has never before been done. We have beat 3 top 15 and under ranked teams in the month of September 5 games into the new season after beating Bama. After every thing we have done since the start of the of the 2015 season, we are 33-2 plus a win over Bama, plus beating 3 top 15 teams in the first 5 games of the 2017 season. And the voters don't see us as the #1 team in the country. What do they do, do they just up and change the rules when it suits them just to keep their favorites at the top by just changing their own rules of, to be the best, you have to beat the best. Nobody has beaten us since we beat the best, and we're still not the best, imagine that. It's amazing how it's OK to change the rules in mid stream without any type of explanation what so ever!!! But Dabo has figured all this out, and his answer is just keep winning, and set the standard for new records to be chased after. Getting 3 top 15 wins in the month of September will stand for a long time I believe bc, most teams and especially the SEC won't dare schedule a team with a pulse in the month of September....

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2017, 10:29 AM

Well said!

Danny Kanell has it right: 1. Tigers, 2. Bama, 3. does 4. it

Oct 1, 2017, 5:35 PM

Danny Kanell ?@dannykanell
Brand new #DKtop8 this week:
1. Clemson
2. Bama
3. Does
4. It
5. Even
6. Matter
7. Who
8. Else?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is a genis.***

Oct 2, 2017, 10:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic