Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody watchin the Bama spring game?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,098

Anybody watchin the Bama spring game?

Apr 16, 2016, 4:31 PM

Never too early to scout for a possible rematch in the playoff (all the talk and yes certain painful memories are being brought up but it's necessary to reach the top and it's gonna be much sweeter if they meet us in Tampa or in the playoff). Some quick notes:

-They are searching for a QB, and they have one who has potential and 3 others are just look average to me. #8 will likely be their starter if he doesn't turn the ball over much. Much better arm than the other 3, but still needs time to get where he needs to be.

-#17 is going to be a beast for them at WR. 6'5" and has a solid set of hands. Him and #3 give them a legit 2 solid WRs.

-The falloff at the RB position for them from last year is like a waterfall. Not impressed with either of their "top 2" right now. Gallman and I'd say even Choice are better hands down. Their incoming freshman better be ready otherwise, I don't know if they get through this season with 1 loss or less.

-#56 is a handful and has single handedly been blowing up the 1st Team O-line. He'll get a lot of attention this season.

Overall, they are not a finished product but they've taken a step back from last year on offense, defensively they look to be about the same. They better be glad they at max only have to play Deshaun once because if we thought he ate them up last year, just wait if they meet us this year.

GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watched like the first few seconds....

Apr 16, 2016, 4:51 PM

Then they were giving Alabama big time blow jobs...

Made me sick... hurried up and changed channels.. ....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watched like the first few seconds....

Apr 16, 2016, 4:53 PM

yep, they haven't stopped, how quickly they forget that "great" defense gave up 40 points and 551 yards of offense. I want to play these guys again in the playoff, and I want Dabo to run up the score if we get the chance.

I'm not sold on their offense at all, their defense looks to be about the same in some spots and not as good in others.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only makes me more confident for our season opener.

Apr 16, 2016, 5:03 PM

The only thing that will help take the taste of a Bama loss out my mouth is an awwwburn bashing. 2010 still burns me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am. They look talented of course on D.

Apr 16, 2016, 5:07 PM

Where is the O?

Did they say what the attendance was..........

Apr 16, 2016, 5:10 PM

I"m sure it will be reported as more than us.

Well, they deserve every but if the job that espn

Apr 16, 2016, 5:26 PM

gives them. Hands down the best program the last 8 years. Doesn't mean it'll continue but hard to say they don't deserve every accolade they get, most definitely in a spring game broadcast.

Re: Well, they deserve every but if the job that espn

Apr 16, 2016, 5:38 PM

They are the champ and without a doubt the best team since 2008, but every dynasty has an end and is replaced by another. We are the "another." Toast! Here's to getting spoiled with 10-11 win seasons!!

Huh? Since 2008? I'm sure Ohio State, Fla St, Auburn,

Apr 16, 2016, 6:28 PM

Florida and Miss. (and even Clemson) might have something to say about that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: Huh? Since 2008? I'm sure Ohio State, Fla St, Auburn,

Apr 17, 2016, 4:54 AM

Do any of those schools have 4 national championships in that time? Nope. So they have nothing to say about it.

did they do an onside kick and

Apr 16, 2016, 6:55 PM

Recover it???

Gallman was better than Henry last season...

Apr 16, 2016, 6:58 PM

They will be fine at RB as long as their oline stays good. Henry was basically another Lendale White. Good when he has to take on DB's, very ineffective when having to take on Dlinemen and Linebackers. As the NFL has shown over the last 5 years, Bama RB's success in college is due to their dominant oline play.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just Listened to It on Sirius Radio

Apr 17, 2016, 7:45 AM

for short periods of time getting in and out of the vehicle. It was mostly Eli Gold bitching and moaning about Joey Galloway's, in their view, lack of reverence for Alabama.

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,098
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic