Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody rewatch the OSU game yet?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Anybody rewatch the OSU game yet?

Jan 10, 2020, 1:07 AM

Ive watched the highlights a 100 times but i just went back and rewatched the game. Its crazy how you can bring those same emotions back that you felt while watching it live even though you know whats going to happen. Anybody else feel the same way when you watched it again?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody rewatch the OSU game yet?

Jan 10, 2020, 1:17 AM

I've rewatched it. But I start at the point where TLaw gets hit and gets mad toward the end of the first quarter.

*first half***

Jan 10, 2020, 1:18 AM

haha me too and watched at least 10 times***

Jan 10, 2020, 2:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Anybody rewatch the OSU game yet? ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

I got mad after rewatching it several times

Jan 10, 2020, 6:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Anybody rewatch the OSU game yet? ]

0310 played for the injury even worse than bamma. Young was especially nasty and trying to inflect injury...….on the few plays he was involved in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

After watching the OSU game three times

Jan 10, 2020, 6:51 AM

I am convinced Clemson deserved to win a hard fought game. Every call made was explained by the expert commentator and he got it right 100% of the time. Clemson just willed their way to the Natty over the supposedly best team in the nation. Go Tigers!

Blows my mind to see some Ohio State fans talk about how dirty

Jan 10, 2020, 7:11 AM

Clemson is. There were multiple times where they looked more like a hit squad. While he didn’t hit him in the head, the one guy that hits ETN early launches clearly and hits him in the upper torso to neck area. Not saying it should have been a penalty or that football isn’t or shouldn’t be a rough sport. But at times it looked like their defensive plan involved trying to take key players out. Nowhere did I see a vicious hit on our part. Now what is interesting is how easily it could have gone one way or the other. We are a play or two away of losing by 14. But we are easily a few plays away from blowing them out. There are dropped passes by Tee and Justyn that I’m not used to them dropping. Not picking on them both were banged up and well guarded. There were also a few pick opportunities where we could have easily stopped their drives and possibly scored. Our D gives up a couple of big plays but their shut down in the red zones made this a game. I do hope our O comes out firing on all cylinders. At times I feel like they play better when they are a caged animal so to speak. I would love to see us come out and force our will on LSU. Because if so they won’t stand a chance. But if we are slow to start the first few drives it’s going to either be a loss or another close chest pain type of game. Hoping receivers are healthy and that TL is in Championship mode. Because when he is on there is no better qb, Burrow included.

So yes I rewatched the game and had thought about posting something like this, sorry for the essay.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Blows my mind to see some Ohio State fans talk about how dirty

Jan 10, 2020, 10:39 AM

There is a line between vicious and dirty. You gotta play on that line.

The only thing wrong with your 'essay,' was...

Jan 10, 2020, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Blows my mind to see some Ohio State fans talk about how dirty ]

the lack of white space but somehow even these old eyes made it through without much of a struggle. Just hit the return key a few times, OK?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2020, 8:02 AM

Watched the highlights several times. That was a hard fought ball game. It will take another super effort next week.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2020, 8:25 AM

I just realized we were penalized for excessive celebration on the interception that ended the game. Did anyone else catch this? Never showed the ref or a flag.

It's crazy how much leeway the refs have

Jan 10, 2020, 9:05 AM

for their own interpretation of this. Not to many years ago I remember them flagging Beasley for ripping open the superman shirt, a move used today very often.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Jan 10, 2020, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Anybody rewatch the OSU game yet? ]

I'm not a fan of anything that smacks of pre-planned or choreographed "celebration" but with that catch we had just won a hard fought game and the cfp semi...hard to imagine what excessive would look like from ny pov.

Jan 10, 2020, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Anybody rewatch the OSU game yet? ]

I'm not a fan of anything that smacks of pre-planned or choreographed "celebration" but with that catch we had just won a hard fought game and the cfp semi...hard to imagine what excessive would look like from ny pov.

Jan 10, 2020, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Anybody rewatch the OSU game yet? ]

I think Wallace took off his helmet - that's an automatic flag.

I was depressed rewatching our WR's drop passes...

Jan 10, 2020, 10:45 AM

and getting down 16 points before we got off our butts and played Clemson football. I won't watch that part of the game again. It just doesn't represent how we play this time of the year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2020, 10:59 AM

I keep watching it and everytime 0310 St scores the first 16 points! At some point we should stop some of those drives and make them punt but they keep doing the same thing over and over no matter how many times I watch it!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2020, 11:01 AM

Yes, I was really shocked I still felt anxiety even knowing the outcome.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic