Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody know exactly what makes posts go away?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 775

Anybody know exactly what makes posts go away?

Aug 14, 2012, 8:09 AM

I'm not just talking about the offensive ones that are deleted for that reason. Yesterday, I asked why the 2012 class is listed under the heading "2013 Recruits" and it is not to be found. I also tried to find my responses to a couple of other posts that I made late last night to see if anyone made further comments and they were gone from the original post but one of them showed up in my personal history when I first checked there but went away before I clicked there again. Can it be that if someone deletes their post, it also deletes responses to it? But I did not delete my original post about the recruits. And what are the icons "TU", "Replies", and "Topics" supposed to do in your history? I click them and not much happens.

Message was edited by: clover65®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody know exactly what makes posts go away?

Aug 14, 2012, 8:21 AM

They might have been moved to another board, do a history seach using your t-net name if the post is found look at which board it is posted on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Try this

Aug 14, 2012, 8:23 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/search!execute.jspa?categoryID=8&forceEmptySearch=true&q=&objID=c8&dateRange=last90days&userID=clover65&numResults=15

then look and see where what fourm/board they are moved/posted on

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope. Not there - I don't think a question about football

Aug 14, 2012, 8:40 AM

recruits would be moved from Tiger Football. The weird thing is that one of my replies showed up in my history one minute and was gone the next time I clicked there. The other reply originally had a date for the post but no words - and that date went away too.

I Know! I Know!

Aug 14, 2012, 8:44 AM

Post-Busters! I ain't scared of no post!

Re: Anybody know exactly what makes posts go away?

Aug 14, 2012, 8:55 AM

Just Tmail the moderators and ask. They will usually respond to reasonable inquiries

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A couple weeks ago the 2012 recruits showed up as

Aug 14, 2012, 9:01 AM

the 2013 list and someone was commenting on it, then it was fixed a little while later. The mods may have deleted your post so that it wouldn't look like it didn't make sense.

Replies: 6
| visibility 775
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic