Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody else use these when tailgating? They work great.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Anybody else use these when tailgating? They work great.

Nov 11, 2019, 12:35 PM

Get 'em before they're gone!

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-cm-portable-car-travel-outdoor-adult-urinals

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Not even gonna ask what you were googling...

Nov 11, 2019, 12:39 PM

...when you found that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

I am guessing he was googling "newest flavor mountain dew"***

Nov 11, 2019, 12:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Pretty sure if I do what they are doing in the photos ...

Nov 11, 2019, 12:41 PM

... I'm going to pee in my pants.

Their marketing department is not very good at their jobs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody else use these when tailgating? They work great.

Nov 11, 2019, 12:50 PM

That may work for the winter, but do they have larger sizes? (ba dum tssshhh)

Nov 11, 2019, 12:51 PM

For goodness sakes, stop the car. Get out and do your business. Rest area, gas station, bush or tree works well when on the road. If you're in too much of a hurry to stop, you left too late.

This reminds me of a game at NCSU a long time ago during fair week. Traffic was horrible. The 7 of us in my big van had sipped a few beers on the drive before getting stuck in traffic. I mean, sit still for 20 minutes stuck. I was driving. When the time had come I put the van in park, got out, walked about 25 yards across an open field and with my back to the line of cars, did what I had to do. Car horns started blaring, people started yelling and the racket went on for about two beers worth. When I turned around to walk back to the van the horns started up again just as dozens of men and boys piled out of their cars and followed my lead. I regard the whole experience with humor and considerable pride.

(Those of you who have never and will never drink a beer in a moving car while driving are laudable. I salute you. I've never had what I'd call a regrettable alcohol incident though I did once almost drive INTO the PleezeU in Pendleton.)

BTW I have total admiration for the women who heed the call of nature in tough circumstances as much as I admire the gentlemen who do not look when such a situation arises. Girls, if you've never been there done that, you might be a little too tense about life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just bought 5 - I'm good to go!***

Nov 11, 2019, 12:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2019, 12:56 PM

That small bottle is hilarious. Switching bottles mid stream would be tough.

Get a empty 2 liter lol***

Nov 12, 2019, 7:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

I take one camping when it's cold...

Nov 11, 2019, 12:57 PM

for those early mornings when mother nature calls so I don't have to put my shoes on and get out of the tent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I take one camping when it's cold...

Nov 12, 2019, 8:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Nov 11, 2019, 1:04 PM

Looks dishwasher friendly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only tailgating? Why limit it to a dozen times a year?

Nov 11, 2019, 1:05 PM

Seems like a daily use thing to me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nov 11, 2019, 1:10 PM

that's some nice chit!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stadium Pal

Nov 11, 2019, 1:10 PM

https://www.stadiumpal.com/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2019, 1:12 PM

I have one sewn into the fly of my orange overalls.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perhaps you should have bought 100 of these and handed them

Nov 11, 2019, 1:15 PM

out to the NCSU student section as a goodwill gesture of our respect for them. I heard they have had issues in the past.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic