Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any thoughts on this article? Some good points.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Any thoughts on this article? Some good points.

Nov 15, 2019, 4:14 PM

Message was edited by: Completely Solid Orange®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any thoughts on this article? Some good points.

Nov 15, 2019, 4:21 PM

I think someone should go post that to the Fighting Gameduck Forum as inspiration to keep Muschamp employed

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2019, 4:34 PM

For those not wanting to read the article this is all you need to know about his take

"Even more laughable is his decision to hire Dabo Swinney, a WR coach without experience running an offense, without insisting that the offensive staff that had caused Bowden’s departure be cleaned out and replaced with experienced people to shore up Swinney’s own experience deficiency. All this came after a farce of a coaching search, in which no one would confidently say that Swinney’s resume or experience matched up well with the likes of Gary Patterson or Troy Calhoun." DR.B

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2019, 4:38 PM

Also this is the closing remark. HAHAH

TDP said when he picked Dabo for this job that he will sink or swim with Coach Swinney. Well, Dabo just sank. Terry Don Phillips must not be allowed to name the next coach at Clemson, and his lack of direction in all sports proves his judgement is faulty

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2019, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Any thoughts on this article? Some good points. ]

DrB missed that one by a country mile.

Nov 15, 2019, 5:29 PM

Why waste time and print this on Tiger Net??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2019, 5:39 PM

Reckoning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 15, 2019, 5:54 PM

I remember the "rumors" around here at the time.... That Patterson was waiting for the right offer from Clemson.... As a Fort Worth area resident, surrounded by TCU fanatics, I've always thought that Gary Patterson was a bit over-rated.... He's had 4 or 5 great years mixed in with several bad-to-average years.... Frankly, Coach Venables is a far superior D coach.... TCU has struggled to maintain a consistent trajectory toward "elite" status ... since 2014 they are 51-24 and their current trend is mid-tier B12.... I think his comment to "call him back when they are ready to pay big boy bucks" was kinda funny and definitely ironic in retrospect....

Nov 15, 2019, 9:01 PM

The best thing Patterson does is sweat...

He wanted Batson fired as well...DrB was one smart dude...

Nov 15, 2019, 6:32 PM

I hated his vitriol then, and I guess now, I get to hate it for the rest of my life. Cheers to you, DrB...no regrets!

Nov 15, 2019, 6:34 PM

Yea, that aged as well as buttermilk during an August game at Memorial Stadium.

Can anyone tell us who DrB was and is?

Nov 15, 2019, 6:43 PM

I want to make sure I never take his advice about anything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2019, 9:14 PM

I wish DRad would put hand rails at the baseball field , going up those aisles is dangerous for some handicap disability , and when Clemson was buying purple seats for the softball field , they could have bought some extra ones to replace the suppose to be orange , but have faded a pink color .
I always like TDP , and DRad , look at TDP he gave us Dabo .
Amen ,

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic